Wehurt streams

The Dangers of Deep Space
Dumnomii

Wehurt streams

Post by Dumnomii » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:05 am

http://www.twitch.tv/sardcaid/c/3813959

Team Leader for Wehurt

Bonus points if someone spots his massive mistake which luckily he got away with as his Marauder was never brought under pressure

For a ass kicking team like this to stream their fights, even more so LIVE in tournament is awesome

And given that they are newcomers that are devestating some of the biggest names in tournament ranks I lurrrve these guys! I will even forgive them DEMOLISHING a vagabond setup, though I still say they must have had intel that they where going to be facing vagabonds to bring the setup they did.

Cant blame them for crying when they realise they have beaten Hun Reloaded (Kobalz)

Dumnomii - Chimp 100, Kiraail - Hunter 7x, Skidald - Grd 5x, Angmia - LM 4x
Skaven - RK 2x, Merrywin - Mini 8x, Kenne - Ward 3x, Xavin - Cpt 4x. Zaphyri - Burg 1x

Arwat
Guardsman
Guardsman

Re: Wehurt streams

Post by Arwat » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:04 pm

WEHURT HYPE!

I'm definetly abord the hype train!!! :D

I have been watching NEO II, and Wehurt are a mix of newcomers and underdogs, that keep taking down all those veteran teams.

It's a team everyone loves to love!

Now, I did not know they were streaming live, and that takes balls! It might hurt them further down but in meanwhile, this is the team I'm rooting for.
Bonus points if someone spots his massive mistake which luckily he got away with as his Marauder was never brought under pressure
I didn't noticed any, but after 6 months playing, still can't read the tactical field. I would like to know what was it...

Balthelion
The Almighty
The Almighty
Loading…

Post by Balthelion » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:18 pm

Might have a look at that later to see if i can spot the issue if its not too long a vid.
GW2: Taikken ~ Vasuuki ~ Artuura
EVE: Marcus Rushe
SW:TOR: Tannik ~ Celandra ~ Korrun
League | Steam | Minecraft: LeoxStryker

nostborn
Disturber of the Peace
Disturber of the Peace

Post by nostborn » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:25 pm

Personally the guy leaves his shield booster on way too long, not even taking damage and he has it running for some reason, as soon as he takes some damage its on reload
EvE - Nostborn Amatin / Steam - Nostborn / Raptr - Nostborn

https://zkillboard.com/character/93160905/

Dumnomii

Post by Dumnomii » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:18 pm

nostborn wrote:Personally the guy leaves his shield booster on way too long, not even taking damage and he has it running for some reason, as soon as he takes some damage its on reload
Spot on he is using keyboard shortcuts and accidently fires up his ASB trying to kick in his web, at that point he is not even taking damage

The ASB takes a whole 60 seconds to reload which in tournament terms is an AGE!

If he had come under serious fire when his ASB was low on charges or on reload his tank would have been well nerfed.

Dumnomii - Chimp 100, Kiraail - Hunter 7x, Skidald - Grd 5x, Angmia - LM 4x
Skaven - RK 2x, Merrywin - Mini 8x, Kenne - Ward 3x, Xavin - Cpt 4x. Zaphyri - Burg 1x