Productiuon (ordinary) calculator

The Dangers of Deep Space
Dumnomii

Productiuon (ordinary) calculator

Post by Dumnomii » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:53 am

From some of the bits I head on TS have you guys found a good production calculator

IE something I can select a BP, type in ME and it gives me prod cost in minerals?

I am sure some used to exist but having hassle finding one, trying to work out prod costs for cap ships at the moment and what the margin is like

Dumnomii - Chimp 100, Kiraail - Hunter 7x, Skidald - Grd 5x, Angmia - LM 4x
Skaven - RK 2x, Merrywin - Mini 8x, Kenne - Ward 3x, Xavin - Cpt 4x. Zaphyri - Burg 1x

Arc

Re: Productiuon (ordinary) calculator

Post by Arc » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:25 pm

I know of one program, called 'EVE Isk per Hour', that supposedly can do pretty much EVERYTHING related to production/industry. From keeping track of your blueprints, retrieving prices for items, calculating manufacturing/invention, reactions, mining and so on and so forth.
However, I personally could never really make heads or tails of it! I always felt that it was way, waaay beyond my comprehension/knowledge/whatever. Granted, last time I tried it I had just gotten a Retriever and was training skills for MLU2's and T2 crystals, and I managed to get the program to tell me which ore to mine for best profit (per time invested) for the regions I was looking at, but that was pretty much using the bare minimum of all its settings, so to speak.

Hopefully, with your knowledge and experience of the game, you'll be able to get to grips with the program. :)

Other than that, Catti found a pretty good website that could calculate manufacturing costs and profit margins of whatever you input, etc. Not 100% sure, but I think it was this one: http://www.eve-cost.eu/calculator

Best of luck! =)
Archturus (the 'h' is silent!!) -- Rune-keeper, 105; Tailor
Deorwen -- Warden, 88+; Jeweller (+ Cook)
Gilbrindal -- Captain, 100; Historian
Kitsunegari -- Huntress, 100; Weaponsmith
Safirlotus -- Minstrel, (65+); Scholar
Skullrend -- Guardian, (52+); Jeweller
Nareraumo -- LM, (40+); Yeoman

Cattiwen
Second Marshall
Second Marshall

Post by Cattiwen » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:04 pm

Yeah that was the site Arc, worked fine in game aswell so very useful for figuring out what to build and what made the most profit.
Cattiwen - Lvl 85 Hunter
Cattibrien - Lvl 85 Runekeeper
Thorinyn - Lvl 24 Guardian
Cattiwin - Lvl 24 Captain
Cattiwyn - Lvl 18 Champion

eyandil
Man-At-Arms
Man-At-Arms

Post by eyandil » Fri May 16, 2014 6:16 am

Hi guys,

For those who are doing invention and manufacturing, the following website is also good for finding out how many ISK/hour you earn buy manufacturing items: http://www.eve-market-guide.com/

At the moment I am in a WH-corp (C3) and doing 0.0 roams with them. Nice experience :) It is nice to fly everyday somewhere else :D

Eyandil
----
Eyandil - Elf Hunter lv85
Eyanthil - Elf RK lv 85
Bodgi - Dwarf Guardian lv 85
Eraod - Man Captain lv 34
Skuldul - Dwarf Champion lv 37
Taamo - Hobbit Minstrel lv 43
Dalaharn - Elf Warden lv 31
Wogo - Hobbit Burglar lv 21