Corp Outline

The Dangers of Deep Space
Arc

Re: Corp Outline

Post by Arc » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:06 pm

Arwat wrote: :D Can I buy at least one slave girl? Only one, please :cry:
Sure, just be sure to ask your lady about that first. ;)
Arwat wrote:Is there any things I need to worry about, atm? Like rents, open sales and such.
There are currently no active market orders for the corp, however you have all the needed permissions to e.g. buy needed minerals, manufacture stuff from the blueprints we have (or even buy new BPCs from contracts), and sell for the corp, if you felt like doing so. :)
The monthly bill for the office rent at HQ is set up to be automatically paid from the corp wallet, so you don't need to worry about that. It isn't much anyway, about 2.5-4 million per month or so (it varies from month to month), and at the moment we have enough corp funds to sustain it for... uhm... about 25-30 years or so! :D
Archturus (the 'h' is silent!!) -- Rune-keeper, 105; Tailor
Deorwen -- Warden, 88+; Jeweller (+ Cook)
Gilbrindal -- Captain, 100; Historian
Kitsunegari -- Huntress, 100; Weaponsmith
Safirlotus -- Minstrel, (65+); Scholar
Skullrend -- Guardian, (52+); Jeweller
Nareraumo -- LM, (40+); Yeoman

Arwat
Guardsman
Guardsman

Re: Corp Outline

Post by Arwat » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:06 pm

Just to let other 5H1TE members know that I'm leaving corp to join a active one.

I will still be logging in ROE chat channel, as usual, and I'm still available to do things with any ranger that joins.

FYI, I took some BPOs from the corp's hangar, since I'm actually using them, but if anyone asks I'll return them promptly.