The Dangers of Deep Space
Cattiwen
Second Marshall
Second Marshall

Corp Outline

Post by Cattiwen » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:02 pm

Primary role: Mining and Manufacture.
Secondary: PvE/PvP

our main aim is High Sec Mining and goods production out of parchanier, this is a long term goal with ISK from production and Mining ops going towards the Corp and a PoS to allow us to make bigger and better things making more profits. Mining Barges will be available to borrow from the Corp hangers for Mining ops for those not wanting to spend the ISK on one, this needs to be returned at the end of the night mining.

Medium term goals are to begin smaller Low sec mining Ops from our Low sec base in Arifsdald. This will look to turn into Low sec PvP roams for those interested. Low sec roams will be with cheap t1 fittings and ships however advice can be given.

Longer Term aim is to set an Incursion fleet to either run them solo or join up with larger groups depending on people. This will take some planning for the group as the tank type and logistics needs to be arranged etc.
Cattiwen - Lvl 85 Hunter
Cattibrien - Lvl 85 Runekeeper
Thorinyn - Lvl 24 Guardian
Cattiwin - Lvl 24 Captain
Cattiwyn - Lvl 18 Champion

nostborn
Disturber of the Peace
Disturber of the Peace

Re: Corp Outline

Post by nostborn » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:42 pm

Just so everyone in Corp is aware.

I have stopped the Rent of the Low sec and the Invention/research stations so that these wont be charged however I have kept the parch station going. Depending on feedback I will split the money sat in the corp wallets between those that have been active in making the ISK (Even if your not currently active). The splitting of the money wont happen until my indi alt account runs out.

Let me know if you are happy or not with this and suggest alternatives if not
EvE - Nostborn Amatin / Steam - Nostborn / Raptr - Nostborn

https://zkillboard.com/character/93160905/

Obion
Loading…

Post by Obion » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:05 pm

Haven't been active for some time. Still log in but 30 mins a week isn't much.
I'm happy regardless of which way those still active choose to go.

Arc

Post by Arc » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:08 pm

Personally, I would rather keep the corp in its current state, albeit having it in 'hibernation' for the time being as there aren't that many active members at the present time. Meaning keep the corp funds in place (at least for now - unless someone really wants their 'share', of course) and keep the rent going on the stations (except perhaps the Arifsdald one) as - let's be honest - the monthly cost of those aren't exactly much, or even an issue really.

I can't speak for anyone else, of course, but even though I may not be very active atm - and still unsure what to do currently (e.g. I've been thinking about possibly suspending my account for a month or two, until I get the interest back) - this is a game I DO plan on returning to at some point. And I have the feeling that others might as well, when the pendulum of interest starts swinging back that way for them too. So I think it would be good to still have the corp to come back to, and continue to build on, rather than have all the time and effort we've put into it go to waste. For instance, I for one would still like to reach the goal of getting a PoS for the corp, although obviously this isn't something I can accomplish alone. :)

So, what gets my vote is just to push the "pause" button on the corp for now - and keep the offices going - while most ppl are off doing their own thing. This is of course assuming noone involved is against the idea of keeping the corp alive and/or keeping our collective funds there (at least for the time being).
Just my oppinion.
Archturus (the 'h' is silent!!) -- Rune-keeper, 105; Tailor
Deorwen -- Warden, 88+; Jeweller (+ Cook)
Gilbrindal -- Captain, 100; Historian
Kitsunegari -- Huntress, 100; Weaponsmith
Safirlotus -- Minstrel, (65+); Scholar
Skullrend -- Guardian, (52+); Jeweller
Nareraumo -- LM, (40+); Yeoman

Arwat
Guardsman
Guardsman

Post by Arwat » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:48 pm

Hey!

For those I haven't told yet, I haven't played for the past few weeks, because I started working. Like always, the begining of construction job is always a very busy time, and when I do get some free time I'm not really in the mood to spend another couple of hours in front of the screen :P.

But, I will keep playing EVE, only in a month or two when everything is a little more calm.

Meanwhile, whatever you decide is fine by me. I still have a month of subscription, that I'm burning to train those really long skills, and them still not sure if I'll renew it or not. Either way, I'll take my things from the corp's hangar.

Arc, I have all the PI materials to build a full functioning POS, that I'm keeping for when I get back, including ice and Strontium clathrates (to reinforce shields stuff). Only need the BPC.

I still check the Ranger's forum everyday so just let me know what you decide.

nostborn
Disturber of the Peace
Disturber of the Peace

Post by nostborn » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:53 pm

I will leave it as is for now then, im not overly sure what will happen to the corp if the sub on my indi alt runs out (which it will). if 500mil goes missing that's just me needing more funds for ships if I run out.
EvE - Nostborn Amatin / Steam - Nostborn / Raptr - Nostborn

https://zkillboard.com/character/93160905/

Dumnomii

Post by Dumnomii » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:28 pm

Arwat wrote: Arc, I have all the PI materials to build a full functioning POS, that I'm keeping for when I get back, including ice and Strontium clathrates (to reinforce shields stuff). Only need the BPC.

I still check the Ranger's forum everyday so just let me know what you decide.
I have access to all 4 small racial BPOs and large mini BPO

If you have some idea of what tower you want I will burn a copy for you.

Dumnomii - Chimp 100, Kiraail - Hunter 7x, Skidald - Grd 5x, Angmia - LM 4x
Skaven - RK 2x, Merrywin - Mini 8x, Kenne - Ward 3x, Xavin - Cpt 4x. Zaphyri - Burg 1x

Arc

Post by Arc » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:23 pm

Hey folks,

You may have noticed I'm not around much in EvE lately, and there's a reason for that. For a while now, I've been having massive problems with overheating in my laptop - since my GPU fans suddenly stopped working properly; one of them isn't spinning at all, and the other will either get stuck at max speed and lock the CPU usage at 100% at the same time (if left at the control of the operating system), or I'll have to 'pulse' it manually 1 time per second using SpeedFan to keep it going, otherwise the fan stops spinning completely.

This manual solution - while ugly and terribly annoying - works as an emergency measure while playing LotRO in windowed mode, which is not incredibly demanding on the GPUs (most of the time) and where I can stop for a couple of minutes while cooling the GPUs manually. However, the same is sadly not feasible with EvE: I can't stop what I'm doing every couple of minutes to tab out and pulse the fan, and without any fan running the GPU temps shoot up to ~95°C within a minute or two. :/

With EvE (for me) requiring a huge time investment to grind for a PLEX each month, I am thus currently unable to keep that up. So, I'm sorry to say I have to take a forced break from this game, until I can get my laptop fixed and am able to play the game again (I'm not quitting the game, or the corp for that matter, just being forced out of it for the time being!). :(
My account will expire tomorrow evening (April 12), and since I don't know when I'll be able to reactivate it again, I will be unable to handle anything corp related after that time.

Somewhat related to this, I have increased the corp permissions for Arwa (who is now 'Operations Manager'). He should henceforth be able to handle pretty much any situation involving the corp that might arise (present or future); research, production, corp sales and purchases, hangars, containers, etc.
This was planned for quite a while anyway, my computer issues just made it more immediate to get it done quickly. :P
In the (very unlikely) event a situation should arise with a corp related problem Arwa can't handle, I'm sure Obi will be able to sort it out! :)

That's all for now, folks. In case you have any questions, contact me here on the forums (i.e. NOT in EvE!! :P).

See you when I see you, and fly safe until then! o7

(P.S. Arwa, try not to wreck the corp, set fire to the offices or decompress the hangars out into space. :lol:
Oh, and please don't spend ALL the corp funds on dancing slave girls for the corp parties/'after work' either! :mrgreen: D.S.)
Archturus (the 'h' is silent!!) -- Rune-keeper, 105; Tailor
Deorwen -- Warden, 88+; Jeweller (+ Cook)
Gilbrindal -- Captain, 100; Historian
Kitsunegari -- Huntress, 100; Weaponsmith
Safirlotus -- Minstrel, (65+); Scholar
Skullrend -- Guardian, (52+); Jeweller
Nareraumo -- LM, (40+); Yeoman

Arwat
Guardsman
Guardsman

Post by Arwat » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:54 pm

Hej, Arc!

Sorry to hear about your computer problems. Hoping you can get that sorted out soon...

In the meantime, thanks for the vote of confidence.

:D Can I buy at least one slave girl? Only one, please :cry:

Truth is I haven't spent much time on EVE, too. Pretty much to set training queue and not much else. If there's any corp's business needed to be done, I ask you send an in-game mail, or tell me in the forum.

Is there any things I need to worry about, atm? Like rents, open sales and such.

And I must warn you that my sub is ending 09 May, and don't think I'll be renewing it for a while, so it is a temporary solution. We might have to think about a more permanent solution, like sharing the corp's assets between the ones still playing and shutting down 5H1TE.

Obion
Loading…

Post by Obion » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:37 pm

I tried to add Arwa as a corp manager some time ago, but couldn't figure it out. Guess I'm too dumb.

What I've done recently is move coins from Buy & sell to Master wallet in order to keep up with corp payment.
Been some odd reduction in coins of sort lately but still enough to keep the payments going for a while still.