It is currently Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:38 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: TEXTURE PACK: Massivecraft Medieval
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:01 pm 
Master-At-Arms
Master-At-Arms

As the title says, a medieval style texture pack for Minecraft. Bal introduced me to it (and gently encouraged me to use it) and now I'm using it most of the time, unless I specifically need to revert to the default.

If you don't use SpoutCraft, you will need to patch your client with this patcher:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/232701-124-125update-328-mcpatcher-hd-fix-235-01/
(Scroll down to the bottom of the post and pick one of the two download links.)
Instructions for patching are included in the post, and it's very straight-forward.

After that, go to http://massivecraft.com/media and download the first file there - the medieval pack. Open the folder it is stored in - it will be a .zip file, do NOT extract it from this format. With this folder open, load up Minecraft and go to Textures>Open Textures Folder. This will open a new window. Now copy the texture pack from the download folder to the textures folder, and close it and the pack is installed, ready for use. Click on it, and click Done

Now log into the server as normal, and enjoy a rather pleasant, medieval look to minecraft :)

Post subject: Re: Texture Pack - Massivecraft Medieval
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:28 am 
The Almighty
The Almighty

This is our "official" texture pack, highly recommend everyone uses it as everything looks awesome, and mobs have random skins. BABY CREEPERS!

SW:TOR: Tannik ~ Brya ~ Tavross
League | Steam | Minecraft: LeoxStryker

Post subject: Re: TEXTURE PACK: Massivecraft Medieval
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:59 pm 

I am not really sure how people take Minecraft in this forum but it really is something that is really enjoyable though the light subject it is dealing with.

Not sure if you guys are familiar with it but there was supposedly a Russian game that followed suit from it. If the reports are true, there even are exact bits of code that were lifted from the game altogether.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]