SW:TOR Server

The Rangers of Endor
Cattiwen
Second Marshall
Second Marshall

Re: SW:TOR Server

Post by Cattiwen » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:05 pm

Well unfortunately I cancelled my sub (for now at least). I created a Sith Knight on another server and was having fun with that, got ninjaed into a guild, but although they had around 150 people they mostly seemed like little kiddies (unfortunately a common theme on SWTOR). Biggest problem I've found is the lack of people around, I guess server numbers will pick up, but the downside of being on a PvP server is being continuously ganked by the same high level characters.

I think once they've added a few more features and there are a few more characters around it'll be cool, and potentially levelling a new character with a bunch of people would be fun too, otherwise I'll hold off for a bit - see you in LOTRO!
Cattiwen - Lvl 85 Hunter
Cattibrien - Lvl 85 Runekeeper
Thorinyn - Lvl 24 Guardian
Cattiwin - Lvl 24 Captain
Cattiwyn - Lvl 18 Champion

Balthelion
The Almighty
The Almighty
Loading…

Post by Balthelion » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:29 am

Lack of people around? Seriously? :P

And if you're getting ganked a lot, that's got to speak for a high population surely :P
GW2: Taikken ~ Vasuuki ~ Artuura
EVE: Marcus Rushe
SW:TOR: Tannik ~ Celandra ~ Korrun
League | Steam | Minecraft: LeoxStryker

Cattiwen
Second Marshall
Second Marshall

Post by Cattiwen » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:29 pm

Balthelion wrote:Lack of people around? Seriously? :P
Yup - I think we have 3 or 4 people on at most at the moment.
Balthelion wrote:And if you're getting ganked a lot, that's got to speak for a high population surely :P
I'm not sure I quite understand your thinking, if 2 Imps hang out in an area (in this case they were level 44 and 49 and I was level 30) ganking continuously, how does that equate to a high population?

I think, in time I'll go back, perhaps on my Commando once we can get around to organising more stuff (or I might go and play my Sith Knight, but find a guild not populated with kiddies) - I'm just in no desperate rush to do it, so spending money each month didn't seem worth it.
Cattiwen - Lvl 85 Hunter

nostborn
Disturber of the Peace
Disturber of the Peace

Post by nostborn » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:38 pm

Catti, (and to anyone else) If you find that there is not much going on on the Ravager, head to Starstorm one. My mate set a guild up and there a friendly bunch, Nightly Warzones, Flashpoints if you want them.

Not trying to steal people from the kins guild however i understand that we aren't exactly active on there.
EvE - Nostborn Amatin / Steam - Nostborn / Raptr - Nostborn

https://zkillboard.com/character/93160905/

Cattiwen
Second Marshall
Second Marshall

Post by Cattiwen » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:48 pm

Ok thanks Nost - Imps or Rebels? Is it a PvP server? As I said, I might dip my toes in again at some point!
Cattiwen - Lvl 85 Hunter

nostborn
Disturber of the Peace
Disturber of the Peace

Post by nostborn » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:52 pm

We are republic (its where my scoundrel is) It is a pvp server however i am pretty sure in saying that if you were having ganking issues we would help (well i would come anyway, any excuse to kill an imp or two)
EvE - Nostborn Amatin / Steam - Nostborn / Raptr - Nostborn

https://zkillboard.com/character/93160905/

Flairin
Thunder-god
Thunder-god

Post by Flairin » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:25 pm

hmm really tempting nost, but my shadow is lvl 50 :/ i could make another but hmm dunno and got all ACs to 10+ xD maybe at some point would be nice, my guild is more of a social thing
Flairin lvl 75 Rune-Keeper
Elthendir lvl 75 Hunter
Deagorn lvl 75 Champion
Thorelin lvl 72 Guardian
Delbrand lvl 65 Burglar
Eldrial lvl 46 Minstrel
Altheo lvl 46 Warden
Arthurion lvl 26 Captain
Isildun lvl 20 Lore Master

Flairin
Thunder-god
Thunder-god

Post by Flairin » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:28 pm

i think if they bring out server transfers i would definitely join you on starstorm 1, i spose i could level the alts i was gonna level on your server slowly and then server transfer my main when its available
Elthendir lvl 75 Hunter
Deagorn lvl 75 Champion
Thorelin lvl 72 Guardian
Delbrand lvl 65 Burglar
Eldrial lvl 46 Minstrel
Altheo lvl 46 Warden
Arthurion lvl 26 Captain

Cattiwen
Second Marshall
Second Marshall

Post by Cattiwen » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:30 pm

Yeah sorry Flair - nothing against you of course :) had some fun runs in PvP and the flashpoint, but I think some of the other guys are concentrating on LOTRO at the moment so people aren't around that often. Bits and pieces to sort out in life and around the house at the moment, once those are sorted I'm probably going to resub and put some effort in (unless the next LOTRO update provides some interest in the game again!).
Cattiwen - Lvl 85 Hunter

Flairin
Thunder-god
Thunder-god

Post by Flairin » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:35 pm

its cool i probably will server transfer soon as i get the option coz atm really its only me and obi and even though brya is lvl 40 hes never on, he'll probably server transfer if i pay for it, but i dunno about obi id feel bad leaving him after the time he's spent on his sage, so yeah i think i might level alts on your server nsot because now i hit 50 im choosing to level alts but sadly i wont have my next 50 for a while

that or im thinking of disbanding guild and joining an active one on my server, because i send recruit messages everyday and it seems that everybody is taken by prelaunch guilds, i dunno id have to talk it over with brya and obi first since they are hgihest in guild other than me, i could find a guild that we could all join

Anyhow i dunno any ideas from swtor players id be happy to hear
Elthendir lvl 75 Hunter
Deagorn lvl 75 Champion
Thorelin lvl 72 Guardian
Delbrand lvl 65 Burglar
Eldrial lvl 46 Minstrel
Altheo lvl 46 Warden
Arthurion lvl 26 Captain