SW:TOR Server

The Rangers of Endor
Cattiwen
Second Marshall
Second Marshall

Re: SW:TOR Server

Post by Cattiwen » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:22 am

Well I might make another Trooper at some point then, perhaps will go Vanguard instead (though I will miss my dps!). At least tanks are a bit more useful though!

And Bal - it's all good and well watching for red text, problem is most of the gankers use hips, so the first thing you know about being ganked is being dead on the floor. Anyway hopefully being a Vanguard means surviving a bit longer ;) At least playing another Trooper I can zoom through all the quests (having done them all up to level 30!).
Cattiwen - Lvl 85 Hunter
Cattibrien - Lvl 85 Runekeeper
Thorinyn - Lvl 24 Guardian
Cattiwin - Lvl 24 Captain
Cattiwyn - Lvl 18 Champion

Obion

Post by Obion » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:29 am

Was invited to a 16 man end game instance. Really nice except for the lag when everyone started spamming graphical skills (Think 16 RK's in one place).
Doing lvl 50 heroics on Belsavis, Illum and Corellia is very important to get the barter items for raid gear. Mine isn't up to standard and it hurts alot. Also going datacron hunting.

But the shinys after killing bosses is just really, really good. got endurance raised by almost 100 just by 2 pieces and will alot :D
And everyone gets a piece of raid gear/item when looting the chest. It is BOA and specified for your class. Rolls are for schematics and high tier crafting materials. I liked that idea alot.

It will be hard trying to combine raid schedule for me on both lotro and swtor, but hopefully I can fit it together somehow. Lotro still has the upper hand.

Flairin
Thunder-god
Thunder-god

Post by Flairin » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:54 am

well both lotro and swtor are casual so you can sign up whe you want to go, you dont ahve to go every week, so in that respect should be fine to balance it obi just do the raid you wanna do when you want to, how are you finding the guild? nice people? i like them so far feels like a good choice and lots online and not all 50 and they have low level events too
Flairin lvl 75 Rune-Keeper
Elthendir lvl 75 Hunter
Deagorn lvl 75 Champion
Thorelin lvl 72 Guardian
Delbrand lvl 65 Burglar
Eldrial lvl 46 Minstrel
Altheo lvl 46 Warden
Arthurion lvl 26 Captain
Isildun lvl 20 Lore Master

nostborn
Disturber of the Peace
Disturber of the Peace

Post by nostborn » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:09 pm

I will be online on Starstorm One tonight if anyone did want to come over and enjoy the fun.
EvE - Nostborn Amatin / Steam - Nostborn / Raptr - Nostborn

https://zkillboard.com/character/93160905/

andrac
Danger Mouse
Danger Mouse

Post by andrac » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:51 am

deleted spam
Andracy - Mins 100 (tailor) | Andrady - RK 100 (scholar) | Andracya - Burg 100 (weaponsmith) | Andrac - Hunt 100 (woodworker) | Gabytza LM 100 (jeweller) | Anduta - Warden 100 (jeweller)

Grichar

Post by Grichar » Wed May 22, 2013 10:40 am

SWTOR currently installing updates will join the server then and sum1 cn inv me to guild, but my main time will be spent on lotro until i reach level cap lol love the both games its hard to choose hehe cnt wait for lightsaber and also love lotro read all of tolkiens books hehe

Balthelion
The Almighty
The Almighty

Post by Balthelion » Wed May 22, 2013 10:48 am

I think the guild/fleet whatever it's called in SW:TOR may even be disbanded now, since many of us are no longer on the same server after they did server combines/migrations because they had far too many servers at launch.
GW2: Taikken ~ Vasuuki ~ Artuura
EVE: Marcus Rushe
SW:TOR: Tannik ~ Celandra ~ Korrun
League | Steam | Minecraft: LeoxStryker

Grichar

Post by Grichar » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:38 pm

couldn't we set up on a new server or summin

Balthelion
The Almighty
The Almighty

Post by Balthelion » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:34 am

Not if everyone is already on different servers and would need to pay to transfer now. Especially since I don't know a single ranger who is actively playing this. Even with F2P. The less said about SW:TORs "Free to Pay" model, the better.
GW2: Taikken ~ Vasuuki ~ Artuura
EVE: Marcus Rushe
SW:TOR: Tannik ~ Celandra ~ Korrun
League | Steam | Minecraft: LeoxStryker