Edit: Mon 17th Oct 2011
The draft guide has now been turned into a proper guide - Draigoch's Lair - however i'll leave the CJ list here for reference.
Draigoch has a set of 12 new and unique conjunctions which need to be executed in a specific order. These will weaken him, making the raid easier and faster to complete. Conjunctions can only be executed on Draigoch's Body, and only when he is knocked off the wall onto the floor below.
Affects Claws: +100% Incoming Melee Damage, +50% Incoming Ranged/Tactical Damage. Each conjunction affects one claw.
- RYYYYR - Just a Flesh Wound (Rear Left)
- YYYYYR - First Blood (Front Left)
- YYRRYY - Surgical Strike (Front Right)
- YRYYRY - A Slight Sting (Rear Right)
Affects Body: +25% Incoming Melee Damage, +12.5% Incoming Ranged/Tactical damage. Stacks 4 times, once per FM.
- RYRYRY - Exposed
- YRYRYR - A Snail Out of It's Shell
- RRYRYY - Deep Wound
- YYRYRR - A Chink in Their Armour
Affects Body: Deals 5% of Draigoch's max health for each FM.
- RRYYRR - The Sound of Inevitability
- YRRRRY - Twisting the Dagger
- RYRRYR - Sudden Death
- RRYRRY - Stroke of Midnight