Rangers Raiding

Important messages from your Leader!
Balthelion
The Almighty
The Almighty
Loading…

Re: Rangers Raiding

Post by Balthelion » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:01 pm

To be clear: The player suicide list is only for orthanc. You don't need to name characters for other instances.
GW2: Taikken ~ Vasuuki ~ Artuura
EVE: Marcus Rushe
SW:TOR: Tannik ~ Celandra ~ Korrun
League | Steam | Minecraft: LeoxStryker

nostborn
Disturber of the Peace
Disturber of the Peace

Post by nostborn » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:12 pm

haemnon wrote:nost you have sources?

a couple. :?:

bbq and ketchup :mrgreen:
EvE - Nostborn Amatin / Steam - Nostborn / Raptr - Nostborn

https://zkillboard.com/character/93160905/

Albric of Rohan
Footman
Footman

Post by Albric of Rohan » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:36 pm

Put Albric on the list, please.

I kinda dislike having to plan my game in advance, since I have so much planning to do in my professional life. But I also see the need for signups, so I'll better get to it.

andrac
Danger Mouse
Danger Mouse

Post by andrac » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:19 am

Albric of Rohan wrote:Put Albric on the list, please.

I kinda dislike having to plan my game in advance, since I have so much planning to do in my professional life. But I also see the need for signups, so I'll better get to it.
i do have the feeling that ppl dont understand the plan. U are not gonna think in advance because is not that u need to join the raid when you are in top of suicide list. U will sign up as usually and u will have the spot assured if not too many champs before you on the list. IF they are, they will have the spots assured, they will be suicided and u will advance on list. This will like a rotation between dps classes mostly and will give all the chance to join, no matter how fast u write your name on the sign up list. Next time when u will want to sign up on the ToC, if your position on the list is higher, u will have the spot assured. After that, u will be suicided. Let say that your only disavantage will be that u may not have the chance to join every time u sign up. But that is relative because before to implement the system u had the same chances, depending how fast u had the ocasion to check the forum and sign up on the list.

IS NOT MANDATORY TO JOIN if your position is higher. Actually u dont even must think on that suicide if u dont want. Sign up for raids as usually.
Andracy - Mins 100 (tailor) | Andrady - RK 100 (scholar) | Andracya - Burg 100 (weaponsmith) | Andrac - Hunt 100 (woodworker) | Gabytza LM 100 (jeweller) | Anduta - Warden 100 (jeweller)

Johnarc
Esquire
Esquire

Post by Johnarc » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:52 am

I like the new raid schedule and the fact that the suicide list will be used for 12man-skirms as well.

I've only got a RK (prefer healing). so sign me up for the player suicide list for ToO.

Danfast
Second Marshall
Second Marshall

Post by Danfast » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:38 am

I dislike the idea to suicide for skirmish jewelry or armour.
If we don't get a full group (which is happening for a few months because most of the usual people have the gear) it will be harder to explain to the pugs and wait for everyone to roll to see if it goes in the kin or not and so on.
Being class specific items usually there are 3-4 of each class so 25% chances doesn't look that unfair.
I understand the thing with the suicide list movement but everyone will pass like in Draigoch and all will go to rolls again.
Danfast - 85 Gu
Elenarwen - 85 Lm
Elenad - 85 Ch
Healerosi - 85 Mi
Kapetanos - 85 Ca
Hrethgir - 85 Bu
Falaim - 26 Hu
Beryc - 15 Rk
Failmeister - 14 Wd

Hardist
Man-At-Arms
Man-At-Arms

Post by Hardist » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:11 am

A minimum of 6 - 8 players are needed for a Skirmish Raid and I do think with 6 players it's more challenging if we cannot get more. We don't need to fill the Skirmish Raids with PUGs since they are so easy, you need a Tank, Healer, Captain and some DPS. Ofcourse some are harder this way but most are still easily done this way. Just need some experienced players for it though :P

Hardist - Champion / Vendication - Guardian / Cuteron - Burglar / Deathron - Captain / Elmormo - Rune Keeper

Danfast
Second Marshall
Second Marshall

Post by Danfast » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:46 am

Hardist wrote:Just need some experienced players for it though :P
Exactly my point. The more experienced already have 90% of the gear they want/need.
Danfast - 85 Gu
Elenarwen - 85 Lm
Elenad - 85 Ch
Healerosi - 85 Mi
Kapetanos - 85 Ca
Hrethgir - 85 Bu
Falaim - 26 Hu
Beryc - 15 Rk
Failmeister - 14 Wd

Venillious
Footman
Footman

Post by Venillious » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:18 pm

Danfast wrote:
Hardist wrote:Just need some experienced players for it though :P
Exactly my point. The more experienced already have 90% of the gear they want/need.
Not me for example (if i may say im an experienced huntress considering sk raids) :D I still would like to get 2 of the sk jewells and never been able to have them - always had a luckier hunter in the group :D

Hardist
Man-At-Arms
Man-At-Arms

Post by Hardist » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:31 pm

Same here, I only have one or two skirmish items but I would love to have a few more, especially the ones with +122 might and +122 vitality :)

Still, suicide list for skirmish raids seems a bit overkill yes, but I would still suicide stuff I would need ^^

Hardist - Champion / Vendication - Guardian / Cuteron - Burglar / Deathron - Captain / Elmormo - Rune Keeper