It is currently Sat May 27, 2017 1:28 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: STICKY: New to raiding? Help yourself & read this first! :)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:11 am 
Ranger
Ranger

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=906
follow the link to view a very good kin made guide on raiding and its finer details.
Thanks to wip for this :D

Post subject: Re: New to raiding? help yourself read this first :)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:27 pm 
Man-At-Arms
Man-At-Arms

I would like to reply to this, mainly because I wish to help out in any way I can. If you need anything, anything at all, from the list below, please feel free to ask me at any moment. Remember though, I will only make these for free for anyone if you need them for the raids. If you need them for solo play or non-raiding, please provide me the materials and I will be happy to craft anything for you. The reason I don't provide this for free for just any occasion is because it costs a lot of time and money to make, if I need to make a lot. Still I would like to provide stuff for free to anyone that needs it during the kin raids.

Morale and Power Pots
- I can make Rohhirim morale and power potions, and I currently have around 250 of each sitting in my vault, waiting to be used by anyone. I usually make stacks of 250 in one go, put them in the vault and use them myself or give some to my girl Veni.

Battle and Warding Scrolls
- I have around 100 scrolls of each in my vault now and use them myself for any occasion, 3-man, 6-man and 12-man stuff. I can make new ones at any time and I can make a lot.

Hope Tokens
I made a bunch of these in the weekend, around 300 I think, so I have a lot to spare right now. If you need any, please contact me for it and I will be happy to give you some.

Anything else Scholars can craft
I am sure there's a lot of scholars here already and a lot of people do not need my services. Still, if you need anything, from pots, to scrolls, from dyes to pocket items, or anything else a scholar can craft, please feel free to contact me. On my main, Hardist, I have a lot of scholar ingredients in my vault, waiting to be crafted into something usefull.

My other crafters
Please check out my alts and their crafting abilities, and if you need to use or abuse any of my crafters, please let me know either in-game or by sending a PM in the forums and I will respond quickly.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=973

Hardist - Champion / Vendication - Guardian / Cuteron - Burglar / Deathron - Captain / Elmormo - Rune Keeper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:44 am 
Danger Mouse
Danger Mouse

offtopic, i prefer to buy from kin instead going to ah so i would like to buy 20 scrolls each (send mail to my main - cod.) Need to replenish my stock.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:28 am 

Same - wtb 50 morale and 40 power pots.

Aedfrith - Yarrr! | Aldnoth - Respect mah authoritah!| Hrolfdan - Buurrp! | Rumbold - BAPPLE! | Morriarty - Yak-a-boo! | Hraldan - DORF! | Aldfryd - KYAI PAN TUO KYAI! | Aednoth - BOOM! | Rumbelina - :3 | Mishhar - Grroar!

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]