Draigoch's Lair - Wed 12th Oct 2011

Kin Events - planning and upcoming!
Cattiwen
Second Marshall
Second Marshall

Re: Draigoch's Lair - Wed 12th Oct 2011

Post by Cattiwen » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:58 pm

I'm also 75 now, but will need a few skirm runs to give my kit a boost, also need a 75 bow to level and looking forward to seeing how high the dps goes!
Cattiwen - Lvl 85 Hunter
Cattibrien - Lvl 85 Runekeeper
Thorinyn - Lvl 24 Guardian
Cattiwin - Lvl 24 Captain
Cattiwyn - Lvl 18 Champion

Flairin
Thunder-god
Thunder-god

Post by Flairin » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:38 pm

well dps is in fact limitless now :D
Flairin lvl 75 Rune-Keeper
Elthendir lvl 75 Hunter
Deagorn lvl 75 Champion
Thorelin lvl 72 Guardian
Delbrand lvl 65 Burglar
Eldrial lvl 46 Minstrel
Altheo lvl 46 Warden
Arthurion lvl 26 Captain
Isildun lvl 20 Lore Master

andrac
Danger Mouse
Danger Mouse

Post by andrac » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:57 pm

offtopic, I dont want to make a scene now but i feel very unsecure about healing. today on skirmish was not good and still need a lot of practice. I dont understand how with 30% outgoing healing and 1000 will my BC is way small than before RoI, meaning max 1500 healing. (was 1800 from what i remember). And they hit like trucks indeed, i should put that bubble near my hot keys since i will gonna use that more often that i thinked before. And my power wich drops if i am not careful a little so quick ... i am dissapointed. maybe because i am not 75 yet and my gear/LI are obsolette now. anyway after i cap tomorrow will beggin to heal every s4m content to perfect my self. when u are unsecure on what u should do is not nice since u drop another 11 ppl. maybe joining on dragon is way too soon for me ...
Andracy - Mins 100 (tailor) | Andrady - RK 100 (scholar) | Andracya - Burg 100 (weaponsmith) | Andrac - Hunt 100 (woodworker) | Gabytza LM 100 (jeweller) | Anduta - Warden 100 (jeweller)

Balthelion
The Almighty
The Almighty
Loading…

Post by Balthelion » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:29 pm

andrac wrote:offtopic, I dont want to make a scene now but i feel very unsecure about healing. today on skirmish was not good and still need a lot of practice. I dont understand how with 30% outgoing healing and 1000 will my BC is way small than before RoI, meaning max 1500 healing. (was 1800 from what i remember). And they hit like trucks indeed, i should put that bubble near my hot keys since i will gonna use that more often that i thinked before. And my power wich drops if i am not careful a little so quick ... i am dissapointed. maybe because i am not 75 yet and my gear/LI are obsolette now. anyway after i cap tomorrow will beggin to heal every s4m content to perfect my self. when u are unsecure on what u should do is not nice since u drop another 11 ppl. maybe joining on dragon is way too soon for me ...
Tactical Healing Rating
GW2: Taikken ~ Vasuuki ~ Artuura
EVE: Marcus Rushe
SW:TOR: Tannik ~ Celandra ~ Korrun
League | Steam | Minecraft: LeoxStryker

Netham
First Marshall
First Marshall

Post by Netham » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:00 am

Well, we all need better gear to feel as comfortable as we used to. This applies especially on tanks and healers I think and not so much on dps. I still feel squishier than pre-launch but I'm hoping raid gear and some nice 75 drops/crafted blue ones will balance it out and as we get more into the end game itself again it should make for more stability on performance. I'm very much missing some of the removed secondary passives tho. :(

And anyway, with new content (to most) we all have training to do and new things to explore. :) Hoping to have a good run.
All the Neth chars in kin except Nethoss :)

Balthelion
The Almighty
The Almighty
Loading…

Post by Balthelion » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:54 am

Copy of News Post - Further Info for the raid

-----

The kin will be making its first ever Draigoch run on Wednesday 12th October 2011 @ 7pm UK time (GMT+1).

There are no signups prior to this event, instead we will be recruiting direct from the kinship channel, so make sure you are online and ready to go at the above start time!.

Draigoch can be run as either a 12 or 24 man raid. We expect kin demand will be high, and we'll be running it under 24-man conditions. We will however start by filling the first twelve slots with "required classes". Once we have the required classes, and have built a balanced core to our team, we can fill any remaining slots up to the 24th man with randoms. Please do not worry if you do not get invited at the first wave of invites..

Note that in the event of a full 24-man, we will require: 1 Tank, 4 Healers, (preferably) 4 captains), 1 Loremaster, (at least) 1 Burglar..

Please remember to turn up to this event fully prepared:
  • Bring Food (+Regen, +Stat)
  • Bring Battle/Warding Scrolls (T6 acceptable, T7 preferable)
  • Bring Hope (T6 acceptable, T7 preferable)
  • Work on your virtues (Minimum rank 10, 12 preferable)
  • New legendary as appropriate
  • All 3 pre-quests completed (Starts from Ariene in Galtrev, outside the south gate which is behind the training hall)
  • Repair yourself before the raid!
Loot Rules

This first run will not use the Loot List. All loot will be rolled on..

In the case of Draigoch Scales, these will be rolled on in sets of up to three. This is because you require 3 to craft the nice draigoch recipes, so we'd rather count them as one item so one person effectively gets a new loot piece, rather than several people getting a single scale, and therefore cannot do anything with it for months until they get two more..

If as expected we do 24-man, this should be a non issue as 0-1 scales will drop. However Tier 2 drops 1-2 and HM drops an additional 2-3 scales. .

We will do a roll for the scales. The highest roll will win the first three scales (there may only be 1 or 2, even none). The second highest roll will get any remaining scales (which could be one or two depending on luck, and would only happen on Tier 2 HM).

nostborn
Disturber of the Peace
Disturber of the Peace

Post by nostborn » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:45 pm

yeah i wont be leveled in time, will hopefully catch the one next week then as i wont be able to get 75 untill after the weekend
EvE - Nostborn Amatin / Steam - Nostborn / Raptr - Nostborn

https://zkillboard.com/character/93160905/

Cattiwen
Second Marshall
Second Marshall

Post by Cattiwen » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:27 pm

I'm in for this but won't be online until about 7:15-7:20 as I have to put the kids to bed.
Cattiwen - Lvl 85 Hunter
Cattibrien - Lvl 85 Runekeeper
Thorinyn - Lvl 24 Guardian
Cattiwin - Lvl 24 Captain
Cattiwyn - Lvl 18 Champion

Balthelion
The Almighty
The Almighty
Loading…

Post by Balthelion » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:45 pm

Thanks everyone for coming tonight, I'm sure you all had lots of fun (and repair costs :D)

I've taken everything we learnt tonight and used it to make a draft guide for the raid. It can be found in the "Draigoch's Lair" Thread in the "Raids" forum. I have added it to the original post in that topic.

andrac
Danger Mouse
Danger Mouse

Post by andrac » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:16 am

thank you for leading. is hard to lead almost 20 ppl to go in the same direction. we really need to pay atention where we are going. i can wait to continue :), hope to be very soon
Andracy - Mins 100 (tailor) | Andrady - RK 100 (scholar) | Andracya - Burg 100 (weaponsmith) | Andrac - Hunt 100 (woodworker) | Gabytza LM 100 (jeweller) | Anduta - Warden 100 (jeweller)