Draigoch's Lair - Wed 12th Oct 2011

Kin Events - planning and upcoming!
Bodecia
Pleasurer of Whales
Pleasurer of Whales

Re: Draigoch's Lair - Wed 12th Oct 2011

Post by Bodecia » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:14 am

further info, the ladies name to get the draigoch questline is ariene, she is at the secondary gate into galtrev
Bodecia, 85 warden. Rank 6.

Flairin
Thunder-god
Thunder-god

Post by Flairin » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:14 pm

a little info for any healers and tanks looking at this RKs are now glass cannons to teh max, it is viable for me to only have 4.5k max morale but id have 8k power and hit like a truck apparently scoring 10k crits often in fire spec on draigoch, no exageration :)

Hunter stack your agi as high as you can try get over 1500, most agi gear will have vit or fate on too and those are the only other stats you need :) but ive heard that if you do this will get have ove 100% offense and well lets just say i heard from my friend hunter of the first ever draigoch kill that basically there is only one tank and hes not with group you just have all dps on a different mob as such and no one could get agro off his hunter as he was doing MEGA INSANE DAMAGE

Info for Bal (if he does'nt already know)
The raid only require 1 tank but of course since it can be done 24 or 12 man in the extra 12 people we can take anything.
Minis are exceptionally good for draigoch not because they are OP (they are though) but because they can aoe rez people when out of combat which happens alot during the draigoch fight (not a bug)
The Raid MUST have:
Reliable tank group:- Tank, Healer and a Captain
Dps Group Leader:- Im sure this will be you Bal
At least 2 burgs (apparently needed in the same group)
Fellowship Manourve Group (the one witht he double burgs):- MUST be people who will get the FMs down
Flairin lvl 75 Rune-Keeper
Elthendir lvl 75 Hunter
Deagorn lvl 75 Champion
Thorelin lvl 72 Guardian
Delbrand lvl 65 Burglar
Eldrial lvl 46 Minstrel
Altheo lvl 46 Warden
Arthurion lvl 26 Captain
Isildun lvl 20 Lore Master

Balthelion
The Almighty
The Almighty
Loading…

Post by Balthelion » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:54 pm

Flairin wrote:Hunter stack your agi as high as you can try get over 1500, most agi gear will have vit or fate on too and those are the only other stats you need :) but ive heard that if you do this will get have ove 100% offense and well lets just say i heard from my friend hunter of the first ever draigoch kill that basically there is only one tank and hes not with group you just have all dps on a different mob as such and no one could get agro off his hunter as he was doing MEGA INSANE DAMAGE
You aren't going to hit 1,500 without the raid gear. On the off-chance it's physically possible, you will be gimping yourself on EVERYTHING else.
Flairin wrote:Info for Bal (if he does'nt already know)
The raid only require 1 tank but of course since it can be done 24 or 12 man in the extra 12 people we can take anything.
See original post :P
Flairin wrote:Minis are exceptionally good for draigoch not because they are OP (they are though) but because they can aoe rez people when out of combat which happens alot during the draigoch fight (not a bug)
AOE res?

But yes, there are brief out-of-combat spells at certain points.
Flairin wrote:The Raid MUST have:
Reliable tank group:- Tank, Healer and a Captain
Dps Group Leader:- Im sure this will be you Bal
At least 2 burgs (apparently needed in the same group)
Fellowship Manourve Group (the one witht he double burgs):- MUST be people who will get the FMs down
I *think* they may have made it so only the scripted conjunctions (every 5% max health) can be used against Draigoch. Even if that's wrong, you don't really need to stack the burgs.
GW2: Taikken ~ Vasuuki ~ Artuura
EVE: Marcus Rushe
SW:TOR: Tannik ~ Celandra ~ Korrun
League | Steam | Minecraft: LeoxStryker

Flairin
Thunder-god
Thunder-god

Post by Flairin » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:15 pm

thats just the info i go from loge/mafar, he says 24 man is easy enough as long as people listen, and theres no currptions so we should be fine xD and yeah he said the minis had an aoe rez, that may be wrong but he definitely said that hence why it stuck in my head, and he just said you needed 2 burgs in one group so i just assumed that was for FMs though i could be wrong, but looking at draigoch videos they didnt get auto FMs, infact none at all. but yeah loge said he had 1800 agi on beta and wrecked shit and an rk with 4.5k morale and 5k power wrecked shit and apparently thats how light armours are built now we are squishy but hit HARD, as for dps in draigoch we only take the distrubted unless we do something wrong so should be fine. just thought id share the info he gave since hes actually killed it and we need all help we can get :D so downing draigoch first time :P
Flairin lvl 75 Rune-Keeper
Elthendir lvl 75 Hunter
Deagorn lvl 75 Champion
Thorelin lvl 72 Guardian
Delbrand lvl 65 Burglar
Eldrial lvl 46 Minstrel
Altheo lvl 46 Warden
Arthurion lvl 26 Captain
Isildun lvl 20 Lore Master

Balthelion
The Almighty
The Almighty
Loading…

Post by Balthelion » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:10 pm

Well we're gonna wipe hard and fast until our tank-of-the-day learns his visual cues and co-ordinates the group movement on the floors below accordingly :D
GW2: Taikken ~ Vasuuki ~ Artuura
EVE: Marcus Rushe
SW:TOR: Tannik ~ Celandra ~ Korrun
League | Steam | Minecraft: LeoxStryker

Grim
Captain General
Captain General

Post by Grim » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:29 am

Ill get watching youtube vids then! :D
Grimhelmd - 75 Guardian
Turrion - 75 Captain
Tergon - 75 Loremaster
Terrann - 20 Warden
Grimthryd - 20 Champion
Grimharl - 9 Minstrel
Grimfoil - 1 Burglar

Bullett
Master Guardsman
Master Guardsman

Post by Bullett » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:39 am

looks like i should make it :)

i would like to be involved

Aedfrith

Post by Aedfrith » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:43 am

Ditto - and awwwww cute pic bullett ^_^
Aedfrith - Yarrr! | Aldnoth - Respect mah authoritah!| Hrolfdan - Buurrp! | Rumbold - BAPPLE! | Morriarty - Yak-a-boo! | Hraldan - DORF! | Aldfryd - KYAI PAN TUO KYAI! | Aednoth - BOOM! | Rumbelina - :3 | Mishhar - Grroar!

Aedfrith

Post by Aedfrith » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:47 pm

And yes, I r now 75 :D

So if anyone wants pewpew for the Great S4M grind, here I am...
Aedfrith - Yarrr! | Aldnoth - Respect mah authoritah!| Hrolfdan - Buurrp! | Rumbold - BAPPLE! | Morriarty - Yak-a-boo! | Hraldan - DORF! | Aldfryd - KYAI PAN TUO KYAI! | Aednoth - BOOM! | Rumbelina - :3 | Mishhar - Grroar!

Bullett
Master Guardsman
Master Guardsman

Post by Bullett » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:20 pm

and me 75 now :)