THRONE T1 full run - Wed 24th or Thurs 25th 7pm UK

Kin Events - planning and upcoming!
Saralethiel
Esquire
Esquire

THRONE T1 full run - Wed 24th or Thurs 25th 7pm UK

Post by Saralethiel » Tue May 23, 2017 3:45 am

I've noticed that Fridays are a bit iffy for most kinnies, so I'd like to propose a Throne run for this Wednesday or Thursday instead.

Please sign up below if interested with the day you prefer, and the class you'd like to bring. And someone to lead because I don't know the fights well enough. But can happily organise the rest of the event (send raid invites, set up RAT, etc. etc!)

I will bring my Champ, since she is mostly preferred for raids.
Protector of Elven Values!

Aedfrith

Re: THRONE T1 full run - Wed 24th or Thurs 25th 7pm UK

Post by Aedfrith » Tue May 23, 2017 11:35 am

If not needed by Slugs (their Weds raid looks unlikely right now), could come on Wednesday with one of my B-team - guard, LM, burg, warden, minstrel [AARGH, raid healing stresses me out], care bear (but see above), or my hunter. Actually, I think my RK doesn't have locks; I know my capt and champ do.

So quite a variety to pick from.
Aedfrith - Yarrr! | Aldnoth - Respect mah authoritah!| Hrolfdan - Buurrp! | Rumbold - BAPPLE! | Morriarty - Yak-a-boo! | Hraldan - DORF! | Aldfryd - KYAI PAN TUO KYAI! | Aednoth - BOOM! | Rumbelina - :3 | Mishhar - Grroar!

Rielthiere
High Warden
High Warden

Post by Rielthiere » Tue May 23, 2017 3:22 pm

first, just to clarify - i assume start time (or at least organising time) will be 1900 UK time, as it's been on the past 2 fridays? also, is there a cut-off time for how long we would let the raid go? as both the last 2 weeks it's ran past 2300UK, which i know is getting very late for our european people, esp if that happens on a weeknight.

now - for my availability :p
wed and thurs are the two worst days for me unfortunately.

i should be on on time for the start on wed, but would need to finish up around 2230 or 2245 uk time at the latest. if the raid were continuing past that, it may be tougher to get spots filled if ppl start dropping at that point.

thurs, if i've the energy to be on at start time i've other things to do irl around that time. that said, i should be able to be on around 2000 or thereabouts, so i could theoretically fill in if someone were to drop out after that. if i'm not on around then, though, just assume i'm not coming on :p

Saralethiel
Esquire
Esquire

Post by Saralethiel » Tue May 23, 2017 3:36 pm

Rielthiere wrote:first, just to clarify - i assume start time (or at least organising time) will be 1900 UK time, as it's been on the past 2 fridays? also, is there a cut-off time for how long we would let the raid go? as both the last 2 weeks it's ran past 2300UK, which i know is getting very late for our european people, esp if that happens on a weeknight.
Yep, 1900 UK time. Sorry Riel! Being in N. America I'm not used to the 24 hour clock. Will try to cut if off well before 2300. I've found most of the time that adds up was due to waiting on people, so hopefully if we get a full group (or even 11), by start time we can get it done. ;)

Snidgert
Esquire
Esquire

Post by Snidgert » Tue May 23, 2017 5:47 pm

Should be able to make it both days, can bring cappy and champ, maybe Lm or hunter if need, though they aren't as well geared as cappy and champ

Saralethiel
Esquire
Esquire

Post by Saralethiel » Wed May 24, 2017 1:14 am

Ok, let's who's online this Wednesday. :)

Aedfrith

Post by Aedfrith » Wed May 24, 2017 11:06 am

As Riel mentioned the time issues, please note that my time is limited so I need to spell out that I can't do a session much longer than 2 hours and will seek to finish at 9 or the most convenient time after that, unless we're in the middle of a boss fight.

Note that most raid groups stick to a very similar rule.
Aedfrith - Yarrr! | Aldnoth - Respect mah authoritah!| Hrolfdan - Buurrp! | Rumbold - BAPPLE! | Morriarty - Yak-a-boo! | Hraldan - DORF! | Aldfryd - KYAI PAN TUO KYAI! | Aednoth - BOOM! | Rumbelina - :3 | Mishhar - Grroar!

Tarahen

Post by Tarahen » Wed May 24, 2017 12:40 pm

I'm in the Slugs run too tonight, but if it does not happen I'm happy to come to this
Golgordar - Lore Master (105)
Tarahen - Captain (105)
Golgoroc - Guardian (105)
Gilbemiel - Minstrel (105)
Oleah - Warden (105)
Elannorel - Rune Keeper (105)
Golgovard - Burglar (32) Watch your wallets!