Moria Instance YouTube run

Kin Events - planning and upcoming!
Saralethiel
Esquire
Esquire

Re: Moria Instance YouTube run

Post by Saralethiel » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:05 pm

I will be taking some time out from LOTRO for a little while. My VIP ran out a few days ago, and due to finances I have no plans to renew anytime soon (As well, I'm feeling burnt out from the game's grind for essences and other things just to do end-game activities).

However, I do own Moria expansion, so I'll check the forum occasionally and will continue to help out with Balthelion's youtube videos. :)
Protector of Elven Values!

Balthelion
The Almighty
The Almighty
Loading…

Post by Balthelion » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:53 pm

Will probably do another run tonight.

Need to record the Lothlorien 3 mans first with Hal and Benji, but after that I'll need a Halls of Crafting run. Possibly throw in a Turtle and watcher too.
GW2: Taikken ~ Vasuuki ~ Artuura
EVE: Marcus Rushe
SW:TOR: Tannik ~ Celandra ~ Korrun
League | Steam | Minecraft: LeoxStryker

Aedfrith

Post by Aedfrith » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:12 am

Angie is in the low 50s, and should get to a suitable level soonish. If you're doing them on Saturday or something I could bring some purple pew pew.
Aedfrith - Yarrr! | Aldnoth - Respect mah authoritah!| Hrolfdan - Buurrp! | Rumbold - BAPPLE! | Morriarty - Yak-a-boo! | Hraldan - DORF! | Aldfryd - KYAI PAN TUO KYAI! | Aednoth - BOOM! | Rumbelina - :3 | Mishhar - Grroar!

Rielthiere
High Warden
High Warden

Post by Rielthiere » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:32 pm

If people are around, brya was talking about doing HoC, Turtle and watcher on saturday, usual time probably (7pm UK)

Duraniel
Guardsman
Guardsman

Post by Duraniel » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:47 pm

Rielthiere wrote:If people are around, brya was talking about doing HoC, Turtle and watcher on saturday, usual time probably (7pm UK)
I´d be in
Relax and swing...

| Duranium - HUN | Rehmo - MIN | Duravir - BEO | Rehmli - CHP | Junoriel - LM | Tempezzt - BGL | Silvyo - CPT (storage kinship "The Rivendellis") |

Saralethiel
Esquire
Esquire

Post by Saralethiel » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:58 pm

Rielthiere wrote:If people are around, brya was talking about doing HoC, Turtle and watcher on saturday, usual time probably (7pm UK)
Nice, will try to be there!
Protector of Elven Values!