Kinship Event Invitation - September 3rd 7PM UK

Kin Events - planning and upcoming!
Ere

Kinship Event Invitation - September 3rd 7PM UK

Post by Ere » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:21 pm

We, The Rangers of Eriador have recived an invitation to The Wardens of Arda's First Year Anniversary Event.

I recived the following mail ingame:

"Greetings,

My kin is celebrating our first anniversary Saturday, September 3rd with a big parade through bree at 7PM UK time and i'd like to invite you and your kin to join us with our celebrations. We also like to encourage everyone to show up in their fanciest outfits as we will grand the char with the most original outfit a prize!
Afterwards, we shall continue the festivities with Fest of Arda. you can expect loads of mucis, booze and banter :)

Everyone is welcome, we'd love to see you there! We're also still looking for bands, please let me know if you happen to know any :)

Thank you for supporting our event, if there is anything my kin can do to return the favor, give us a shout!

- Galadhraenne"

ill be attending this event on my Captain :) hope to see some of you there aswell.

Aedfrith

Re: Kinship Event Invitation - September 3rd 7PM UK

Post by Aedfrith » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:12 pm

Hm, Rumbi in his chicken suit? Aednoth as Blackadder? Hmmm...
Aedfrith - Yarrr! | Aldnoth - Respect mah authoritah!| Hrolfdan - Buurrp! | Rumbold - BAPPLE! | Morriarty - Yak-a-boo! | Hraldan - DORF! | Aldfryd - KYAI PAN TUO KYAI! | Aednoth - BOOM! | Rumbelina - :3 | Mishhar - Grroar!

Pergarwe1
Guardsman
Guardsman

Re: Kinship Event Invitation - September 3rd 7PM UK

Post by Pergarwe1 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:08 am

Myself and Ringo could come along.