Survival can be done in 3, 6 or 12 person mode and of course I would like to do it with 12.
The idea of the skirmish is pretty simple, stand your ground and survive for as long as you can.
Some numbers I found
- * Kill a mob and 30s later a replacement appears
* Starts with 2 mobs and 1 is added every 2.5 min
* Every 5 min a Lieutenant joins the fight.
* Daily deeds stop counting after 30 mins but the instance lasts for 1h, if you can survive that long
* If you die and retreat you are locked out
Scroll down to where the purple flags start, and the rest is Survival skirmish deeds.
In raid you get 2-3 LT's per iirc normal raid skirms correctly. Assuming it's the same here, the deed to not kill any during 30 mins of fighting will make for a lot of LT's. And some interesting combinations of them.
But there's also a deed for killing them and a chance to drop more loot, so we can do either. Not killing would be the most difficult and thus the one I would prefer.
Since it's a constant fight, power reserve really is important. You don't have any time out of combat to recuperate.
Bring pots and loads of them. Especially power pots.
I would like the following, but not excluding any.
1. Tank 1: "Obi" (LT tank)
2. Tank 2: (mob tank)
3. Cappy: "Aed"
4. LM: "Obi" (yellow for power share, cc and debuff)
5. Healer 1: "Aed"
6. Healer 2:
7. DPS/CC: (burg would be nice but a second LM works too)
8. DPS: Ruppert
9. DPS: "Obi"
Tara on something - can fill most, if not all, roles.
"[name]" = Preliminary roles
Depending on how many who signs up I will change the instance group size accordingly.
Here's vid to get an idea what's it about. This is a small fellowship