That gives us 11 Skirmishes which are open to Free/Premium players (some have epic storyline pre-quests). Lets ignore the Rift because of its advanced difficulty and pain in the arse to unlock nature.
That leaves us with 10 Skirms, across 4 campaigns.
We should not run multiple skirmishes from the same campaign in the same night. This means that if someone is after a piece of that campaign's loot, but can't make the night it's on because of RL or the group being full, they still get a shot or 2 at it later in the week.
2 Skirmishes per night seems to be a good idea for both time and content wise.
On the offchance we have time to run a third, we should consider running one of the VIP skirmishes. This gives the kin a chance to do VIP skirms as a kin. It also means that if people couldn't make it into the group for the first two skimishes, they may have a chance at getting into the group if anyone has to leave due to time issue or the fact that they don't have the third skirmish unlocked. This also doesn't punish free/premium members, as they will had had two skirmishes provided already.
Skirmish Timetables will be set up for the week (same timetable every week). After that, it's up to any of the officers/senior people to get the run started. It's not intended to be any one person's responsibility to lead the same day every week.. It's only a skirmish, not a proper raid. Theres very little tactics involved, so anyone should be able to get a group rolling and run the content for any given day.
Do one Defend skirmish, and one Attack skirmish per night, to add variety.
(Campaign colours match the loot list)
- Defend: Battle of the Deep-Way
- Attack: Breaching the Necromancer's Gate
- Optional VIP 3rd: Stand At Amon Sul
- Defend: Siege of Gondamon
- Attack: Assault on the Ringwraith's Lair
- Optional VIP 3rd: Defence of the Prancing Pony
- Defend: Battle of the Way of Smiths
- Attack: Strike Against Dannenglor
- Optional VIP 3rd: Thievery & Mischief
- Defend: Battle of the Twenty-first Hall
- Attack: Trouble In Tuckborough
- Optional VIP 3rd: Ford of Bruinen
- Defend: Protector's of Thangulhad
- Attack: The Battle in the Tower
- Optional 3rd: Anything Leftover
Comments on the above welcome