SK List Cleanup

Place your democratic votes in all major kin decisions here!

How long (if ever) should it be before someone still in the kin gets removed from the SK list?

2 Months (60 Days)
No votes
3 Months (90 Days)
24%
6 Months (180 Days)
40%
1 Year (360 Days)
16%
Never
16%
Other (Please post explanation)
4%

Total votes: 25

Dumnomii

Re: SK List Cleanup

Post by Dumnomii » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:20 am

BUMP

I think its time to decide on this, even a clear out of people who have been "have not logged into the game" for a year for those worried about the definition of inactive and those who have left the kin would be a start. the list is getting long!

Dumnomii - Chimp 100, Kiraail - Hunter 7x, Skidald - Grd 5x, Angmia - LM 4x
Skaven - RK 2x, Merrywin - Mini 8x, Kenne - Ward 3x, Xavin - Cpt 4x. Zaphyri - Burg 1x

Noxaxe

Post by Noxaxe » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:39 pm

Well, in my opinion tbh, since the ones that are here already are not taking food from our plates, why not to let them stay? I would say, ok if you need space to invite more, then start to remove the ones with more timing afk but if not, some one day might return, like me that hibernated for more then 1 year, and i came back and i might even be usefull for the future, even with helping in quests/crafting or even raiding if lack of people and you think i could have a shot, you never know, in those inactive characters might come back a good player, reliable and even a good friend :)
We only live once, but i die alot here :)

Balthelion
The Almighty
The Almighty
Loading…

Post by Balthelion » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:55 pm

This is a bit of a non-issue now, since the list will be retired before the next expansion anyway
GW2: Taikken ~ Vasuuki ~ Artuura
EVE: Marcus Rushe
SW:TOR: Tannik ~ Celandra ~ Korrun
League | Steam | Minecraft: LeoxStryker