STICKY: Absences

Random chat discussion
Kokori
Footman
Footman

Re: Abscences

Post by Kokori » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:36 am

As you might have noticed, I'm a bit spotty in my presence of late :( I'll be travelling to Canada at the end of this week to start a new job, and am a bit busy here preparing things and sort out my plants and what else one needs to do before a trip to the wilderness.
I'll try to at least catch Balt to put up the Balrog sword in our kinhouse before I travel, but might not be on at all for the next 4 weeks, as I'll only have my MacBook with me and (as of today, that might change) don't run a bootcamp/windows dual boot on it ...
But I'll be back by mid March the latest!

moonfear

Post by moonfear » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:58 pm

after weekend spent in work, my absence will be longer, we are transfering another line from company to company, i suppose we should be done in one week

Obion

Post by Obion » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:32 pm

Got irritated so I'll be off for a while.

Back later on, hope to see you then.

moonfear

Post by moonfear » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:57 am

when shit hits fan.....

after 9 years she told me that her friend is not friend. so no mood for games, for long time i think, but thx for legen... wait for it... dary kin :)

Panthelion

Post by Panthelion » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:07 am

My friends, I think I won't be able to log in for a few days becuse of a terrible low-back pain, which makes me unable to sit or stand up. I hope to recover and meet you all soon online.
Ciao!
Panthelion
Panthelion - Your Neighbourhood Champion

Augrim
Sergeant of the Guard
Sergeant of the Guard

Post by Augrim » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:43 pm

Incredibly disillusioned with the game at this point in time - having ridiculously cock-block instances like Drums in the Deep in the middle of what is otherwise a well-written and realised quest line based on the story we all love has made me remember the most elementary reasons for my departure from Wow a couple of years ago....I simply don't want the hassle of continued wipes and being forced to inflict that disgusting excuse for an epic battle on kin mates. I find myself not wanting to continue playing because the closer I get to the endgame/level 65 the more I realise that there's always going to be Virtue grinding, repeated gear acquisition, the never-ending search for just the right legacies on your LI.....it's spoiling a lot of the fun of the game and my frustration leaves me no alternative but to take an early bath and maybe a couple of days off.

I'm somewhat resigned to not getting the damn thing done and whilst annoying, I refuse to drag any more kinnies into that place.

Laters!
Augrim - 65 Champion - Supreme Metalworker
Delnir - 36 Warden
Celeborm - 35 Hunter
Spyeyes - 43 Burglar - Supreme Jeweller
Gaerun - 32 Runekeeper/Bank

andrac
Danger Mouse
Danger Mouse

Post by andrac » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:26 pm

hi. i am off some days, dont know how many, a stupid guy just stolen allmost 300 m of adls cable. Ofc, allmost 200 ppl dont have internet conection now and i am very angry, so i dont think i will have luck this weekend to be "repaired".

miss you allready and hope to see you very soon.
Andracy - Mins 100 (tailor) | Andrady - RK 100 (scholar) | Andracya - Burg 100 (weaponsmith) | Andrac - Hunt 100 (woodworker) | Gabytza LM 100 (jeweller) | Anduta - Warden 100 (jeweller)

Panthelion

Post by Panthelion » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:10 am

Folks, I have some problems with my pc, which turns off every time I play a game (probably graphic card or power supply issues), so I won't be able to play for a few days (about a week, I think). I hope to be able to see you again in a very short time. In the meanwhile, kick some mobs in their big fat asses for me :)
Ciao!
Panthelion - Your Neighbourhood Champion

andrac
Danger Mouse
Danger Mouse

Post by andrac » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:35 pm

i am not lucky. i cannot login, user/password incorect. i dont know what happend. i send a mail to COG and i hope the problem will be solved soon. i hope to see you all soon. this one happend after i changed my pc and reinstalled the game. :(
Andracy - Mins 100 (tailor) | Andrady - RK 100 (scholar) | Andracya - Burg 100 (weaponsmith) | Andrac - Hunt 100 (woodworker) | Gabytza LM 100 (jeweller) | Anduta - Warden 100 (jeweller)

Marade

Post by Marade » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:29 pm

Hello all,

As some of you might have noticed I haven't really been playing for a while. This is because of shitloads to do in school, so I can't really find the time for Lotro right now.

I'll hopefully be back in business in a week or so!

Regards,
Roulf