STICKY: Absences

Random chat discussion
andrac
Danger Mouse
Danger Mouse

Re: STICKY: Absences

Post by andrac » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:42 am

Balthelion wrote: ... PS. Andy, your country is lovely.
Yes indeed boss, it is. And you only saw an very little part of it. Cheers
Andracy - Mins 100 (tailor) | Andrady - RK 100 (scholar) | Andracya - Burg 100 (weaponsmith) | Andrac - Hunt 100 (woodworker) | Gabytza LM 100 (jeweller) | Anduta - Warden 100 (jeweller)

Balthelion
The Almighty
The Almighty

Post by Balthelion » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:02 am

andrac wrote:
Yes indeed boss, it is. And you only saw an very little part of it. Cheers

Reminded me of a cross between Germany and Greece. Germany for the European style, architecture and stuff, and a more Greece-like culture and climate.

Everyone i met was nice and friendly, and the women are all nice to look at too :mrgreen:
GW2: Taikken ~ Vasuuki ~ Artuura
EVE: Marcus Rushe
SW:TOR: Tannik ~ Celandra ~ Korrun
League | Steam | Minecraft: LeoxStryker

andrac
Danger Mouse
Danger Mouse

Post by andrac » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:09 am

Balthelion wrote:
andrac wrote:
Everyone i met was nice and friendly, and the women are all nice to look at too :mrgreen:
Dam right you got hehe.
Andracy - Mins 100 (tailor) | Andrady - RK 100 (scholar) | Andracya - Burg 100 (weaponsmith) | Andrac - Hunt 100 (woodworker) | Gabytza LM 100 (jeweller) | Anduta - Warden 100 (jeweller)

Baz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Baz » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:31 pm

As most will be aware, I have not been playing Lotro at all lately. I just cannot bring myself to log in any longer. My time in Middle Earth has come to an end. This is due to multiple factors, but essentially being bored out of my mind with a game that has offered me nothing new or exciting for far too long. I tried taking breaks, some forced, others not. But the fact is I have had enough. In fact it is only down to the great Kin and lovely members that I stayed around for so long........

I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who made my journey through Middle Earth so enjoyable and towards the end just about bearable with the old rehashed content, too easy game-play etc we have endured. I have some amazing memories that will be hard to forget.........

I have decided to throw myself in to ArcheAge. Been in a couple of the Beta's and have to say the game has breathed new life in to an old dog. I can't wait for the launch :)

Hope to see some of you in there and to those that will not be taking a glimpse I will bid you farewell and wish you all the luck in the World. :)

Baz

Aedfrith

Post by Aedfrith » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:34 am

Byebye Baz, at least here. *snf*. Have fun in ArcheAge :oops:
Aedfrith - Yarrr! | Aldnoth - Respect mah authoritah!| Hrolfdan - Buurrp! | Rumbold - BAPPLE! | Morriarty - Yak-a-boo! | Hraldan - DORF! | Aldfryd - KYAI PAN TUO KYAI! | Aednoth - BOOM! | Rumbelina - :3 | Mishhar - Grroar!

Panthelion

Post by Panthelion » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:47 am

Farewell Baz, we will all miss you... but I'm sure we will meet again in battle.
Long live and prosper! (mmm... maybe wrong quote, ahahahah)

Panth
Panthelion - Your Neighbourhood Champion

Arc

Post by Arc » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:03 pm

Hate to see you go, Baz. You're such a lovely person so it's a great loss for the whole kin, I think, and you will be greatly missed!

I will be having a look at ArcheAge open beta, so might be giving that a try as well. Hope to see you there - if not somewhere else! :)

Take care, mate.
Archturus (the 'h' is silent!!) -- Rune-keeper, 105; Tailor
Deorwen -- Warden, 88+; Jeweller (+ Cook)
Gilbrindal -- Captain, 100; Historian
Kitsunegari -- Huntress, 100; Weaponsmith
Safirlotus -- Minstrel, (65+); Scholar
Skullrend -- Guardian, (52+); Jeweller
Nareraumo -- LM, (40+); Yeoman

Netham
First Marshall
First Marshall

Post by Netham » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:23 pm

All the best Baz, hope to bump into you somewhere. :)

I've been having some issues with lotro (and working :D) lately. I tried a program that would enable me to play lotro in windowed mode but without any window borders or such, effectively a fullscreen mode. Enabling it for lotro made all other resolutions except 1024x768 disappear from the menu and I'm currently unable to play in anything but that resolution. On my second reinstall now, I'll see what I need to do in order to get my game back in line.
All the Neth chars in kin except Nethoss :)

andrac
Danger Mouse
Danger Mouse

Post by andrac » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:01 pm

Hmm, I knew that you take breaks from time to time, but I did not expected to leaver FOREVER and NEVER be back. I will miss you you old grumpy lovely person, I will really miss you. I wish you all the best.

PS. You promised me one bottle of scotch :)
PPS. Can I have Spoogle? I can feed him and take care of him ...

Dumnomii

Post by Dumnomii » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:56 pm

Sorry to hear that Baz, for an adopted Manx your not a bad sort ;)

Hopefully see you in the open Beta for Archeage though, F2P cant have housing by the looks of it so there may be a few of us crashing on your floor :mrgreen:

Been trying to start down loading the game as suggested in the lauch announcement but no download option yet in Glyph and cant seem to find where to sign up for open beta yet either?

Dumnomii - Chimp 100, Kiraail - Hunter 7x, Skidald - Grd 5x, Angmia - LM 4x
Skaven - RK 2x, Merrywin - Mini 8x, Kenne - Ward 3x, Xavin - Cpt 4x. Zaphyri - Burg 1x