LOTRO Manager

Random chat discussion
Balthelion
The Almighty
The Almighty
Loading…

Re: LOTRO Manager

Post by Balthelion » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:33 am

Any more feature requests for the next update? If i get enough changes in i'll do another version before the big emote update.

Emotes are coming along nicely. There are maybe a couple dozen i don't have that i need some help for filling in the blanks for if i can't find it out myself (typically, the emote text under all the different conditions). I'll put a list up on this thread at some point. I've implemented the detailed emote list. Will just need to implement the emote checklist per character afterwards which is the easy part.
GW2: Taikken ~ Vasuuki ~ Artuura
EVE: Marcus Rushe
SW:TOR: Tannik ~ Celandra ~ Korrun
League | Steam | Minecraft: LeoxStryker

Balthelion
The Almighty
The Almighty
Loading…

Post by Balthelion » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:06 am

I've added the new tiers of Vault Storage / Shared Storage / Shared Wardrobe that have just come out.

Curiously, while only 1 new tier of each was added, i had to add 4 wardrobe upgrades in total. Guess i was missing 3 in the app that had been silently released (even though i owned them in game :P)

Obion
Loading…

Post by Obion » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:48 pm

An overview when I click the account name. Just name, class, race and level would do I think.
And possibly if I go into a sub-page like Character-coin. If I click the name of the character I go back to main char page instead of having to click another character and then click then one I wanted.

If the Quest packs is only what can be bought in-game Helms Deep might be out, can't check it myself. Didn't think that was the main idea. So I think it's working as intended.
Still not sure why Helms Deep expansion isn't in the Lotro Store, seems odd.

oh, and I keep forgetting when the key quest in N Mirkwood is. That could be nice.

Obion
Loading…

Post by Obion » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:51 pm

hint-hint :)
Obion wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:17 pm
oki!
Premium wallet is fantastic, so much stuff go in there. They just added another today btw
* Fragments of a Shadow Essence will now go into your Premium Barter Wallet.

Found something odd.
My account is premium and I have 290 slots in wardrobe. 260 is max in your Lotro Manager, add 20 for VIP and total is 280.

Balthelion
The Almighty
The Almighty
Loading…

Post by Balthelion » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:56 am

Obion wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:48 pm
An overview when I click the account name. Just name, class, race and level would do I think.

Already done that for you (Name, Level, Race, Class, Gender, Server)
Clicking on a Character Row in this list will take you straight to the character panel for that character.

Yes, all the columns are sortable too. You're Welcome :D

AccountCharacterList.jpg
AccountCharacterList.jpg (187.67 KiB) Viewed 583 times
AccountCharacterList.jpg
AccountCharacterList.jpg (187.67 KiB) Viewed 583 times
Obion wrote:
And possibly if I go into a sub-page like Character-coin. If I click the name of the character I go back to main char page instead of having to click another character and then click then one I wanted.

Took me a moment to understand what you meant.
  1. "Character A" is selected on the character list, the character panel then displays.
  2. You then access any other page via the menu (and not the account/character tree).
  3. Then because "Character A" is still selected in the tree, in order to display their character panel again, you're having to select a different Account/Character in the tree, before you can select "Character A" again to display their character panel.
Yep, that's a bug. I'll take a look at it.

Obion wrote:
If the Quest packs is only what can be bought in-game Helms Deep might be out, can't check it myself. Didn't think that was the main idea. So I think it's working as intended.
Still not sure why Helms Deep expansion isn't in the Lotro Store, seems odd.

Helm's Deep should be in the LOTRO Store, but only the Expansion Pack edition (Expansion: Helm's Deep - 4295 LP)
http://www.lotro-wiki.com/index.php/LOT ... m%27s_Deep

Obion wrote:
oh, and I keep forgetting when the key quest in N Mirkwood is. That could be nice.

Not sure what you mean. The Restoring the Three Kingdoms wrapper quest? It is offered by all of the three rulers of said kingdoms:
  1. Elves: King Thranduil @ Felegoth
  2. Men: Queen Regent Erna @ Dale Keep
  3. Dwarves: King Thorin III @ Erebor Throne
I could still include this information on the popup however. Since the wrapper quest isn't covered, I could also mention the Thursday/Sunday resets for it also.

Consider it done.

Obion wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:51 pm
hint-hint :)
Obion wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:17 pm
Found something odd.
My account is premium and I have 290 slots in wardrobe. 260 is max in your Lotro Manager, add 20 for VIP and total is 280.

Yeah I recalled you found some sort of discrepancy with one of the storage systems but was too lazy to dig out the reference for it :P

Bug fixed in any event :P

Obion
Loading…

Post by Obion » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:16 pm

Not sure what you mean. The Restoring the Three Kingdoms wrapper quest? It is offered by all of the three rulers of said kingdoms:
Elves: King Thranduil @ Felegoth
Men: Queen Regent Erna @ Dale Keep
Dwarves: King Thorin III @ Erebor Throne
I could still include this information on the popup however. Since the wrapper quest isn't covered, I could also mention the Thursday/Sunday resets for it also.
Yepp, that quest. I thought it was Monday/Thursday but keep forgetting when. Good way to get black keys. Just the days would suffice, for me atleast.

And sorting. Wouldn't that be a nice feature for the Lotro character selection screen? The ability to change the list to your liking, for example having the toons you play regularly first no matter their name. I think that would have been a nice feature, not much to do with your manager though.

Balthelion
The Almighty
The Almighty
Loading…

Post by Balthelion » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:04 am

I could perhaps add an option to "Favourite" certain characters? Then favourite characters (A-Z) would display over all other characters (A-Z). Would be a large undertaking to implement throughout though.

Obion
Loading…

Post by Obion » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:09 am

Not necessary in your Manager for me. Have them all in the same window in a long list, so that works.

Balthelion
The Almighty
The Almighty
Loading…

Post by Balthelion » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:25 pm

Since I've not had time to work on this for a bit, and its pretty full featured already (only huge chunks of work for small gains now), I've published the v1.0 release now.

Will develop some more features in the future once i have more free time, but feel free to post feedback/suggestions in the meantime :)