It's a display-only issue on the load. It's not configuring those 4 options at launch (but will if the user then makes a change). Bit of an accidental nerf on my part when trying to milk every millisecond of performance optimisation out of the new character panel.Obion wrote: ↑Wed May 09, 2018 12:45 amFound an odd thing in new version.
If you choose a character and look under Server. It still says same server as previous but everything below is back to default settings = No server chosen
Regions now says "Language". Same with Language and for Laurelin the RP box isn't ticked.
If I choose Laurelin from server list again, it will show correctly again.
Note. I Use the same XML-file from previous build.
Fixed in v0.6.1
I could probably stick it in the menu as well for completion's sake. But I find it's nice having that always visible as a cheat sheet. Probably will include other similar things down there. I'm wondering if the Mordor rotation (though undoubtedly more complex) is also predictable.
You must have a pretty long roleObion wrote: ↑Wed May 09, 2018 12:45 amSmall requests ( I think)
* Character - Quuartermaster role. Is it possible for the column width to be saved? I can extend it by dragging on the name row but have to redo it everytime.
* Character - Collection - Maps. Possible to add a tick all button? Same with all really, like travel skills, music...
I've increased the column width from 200px to 500px. Should keep you happy
As for the tick all, it's certainly something i can look at. Not all grids work alike out of necessity, but i'm thinking something along the lines of a right click on the character name > (un-)tick all option. Thoughts?
Fixed this crash which happens when using the server totals option for an account/server bound item.Obion wrote: ↑Wed May 09, 2018 12:53 amOoooh. Error message!
Think this was in the previous vesrion too now that I think of it.
Wallet - Choose server - Phials of Amber Extract
Plus, have the Per Server Totals, instead of default account
Seems to happen on all, atleast most, Account shared items "green colour". Doesn't matter if I have written in amount on both accounts or not.
If I press continue, change back to Account then there's no error message.
Fixed in v0.6.1
See original post for download link
v0.6.1 - Hotfixes
- Fixed a bug from v0.5.0 where using the Server Totals option on the barter wallet for an item which is Account/Server bound could cause a crash.
- Fixed a bug from v0.6.0 where the server details (region, language, rp flag, test server flag) are not set up correctly when initially loading a character on the character panel (display-only issue, no crash)
- Quartermaster Grid - Increased the Quartermaster Role column from 200px to 500px