LOTRO Manager

Random chat discussion
Obion
Loading…

Re: LOTRO Manager

Post by Obion » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:26 pm

Probably me. All I did was change from False to True under <Cartographile> for one toon. Something went wrong I guess.

Balthelion
The Almighty
The Almighty
Loading…

Post by Balthelion » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:39 pm

Got a huuuuuuuge update planned for Soon(tm) :mrgreen: - probably Friday or the weekend. It's getting to the point now where it has almost entirely replaced my Spreadsheet which is great news, as I'm finding it a lot easier to manage.

Open question to the floor, though I think only Obi has dabbled in it just yet:
Is there anything you would like to see included that is not in the app yet, or on the roadmap? (See original post for details)
GW2: Taikken ~ Vasuuki ~ Artuura
EVE: Marcus Rushe
SW:TOR: Tannik ~ Celandra ~ Korrun
League | Steam | Minecraft: LeoxStryker

Balthelion
The Almighty
The Almighty
Loading…

Post by Balthelion » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:02 pm

Released v0.3 which contains a ton of new features. See original post for details.

Balthelion
The Almighty
The Almighty
Loading…

Post by Balthelion » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:32 pm

Published v0.4.1 - See original post for download links

v0.4 - Feature Release
  • Bug Fixes
    • Add Account: Prevent a crash if the account was added with NULL account status. Default to Free account (rather than NULL). Don't show 'None' as an option.
    • Add Character: Default dropdowns to their first entries. Remove 'None' as a selectable option (Server, Race, Class, Gender). Since you (intentionally) can't change these (except server) once created, you could get yourself stuck.
    • Character Panel: Fix a crash that could sometimes happen when the character panel tried to refresh the list of characters on the main screen, and somehow couldn't.
  • General
    • Save Button: Added a save button to the menu so you can save changes immediately without waiting until the app is closed.
    • On Exit: Remember window size and window state (Normal/Minimised/Maximised) for the next time you start up
  • Characters
    • Check Mail: Added new flag for indicating if a character has been sent mail (from alts), so you can easily tell which character's mailboxes you need to empty (also displays a mail icon next to their name in the menu)
    • PvMP Rank: Added new feature for tracking PvMP Rank status for characters
    • Coins: Added new feature for tracking Coin totals (Gold/Silver/Bronze). See also the new Wallet feature for editing all characters simultaneously)
    • Lv45 Class Quest Items: Added new feature for displaying level 45 class quest item requirements for all characters (items and quantities) via the character panel. See also the new Info panel for displaying this for all item/class combinations.
    • Kinship Name: Added new feature for tracking the Kinship name to which each character belongs via the character panel
    • Kinship Player Note: Added new feature for tracking the Kinship player note of each character via the character panel
  • Crafting
    • Crafting Grid: Update Craft Tool tooltips to include tool minimum levels
  • Info
    • Lv45 Class Quest Items: Added new feature for displaying level 45 class quest item requirements for all classes (items and quantities)
  • Travel
    • "Return To" Skills: Added new feature for tracking Reputation (aka "Return To") Skills (All character classes)
  • Wallet
    • Coins: Added new Wallet feature for tracking coin torals (Gold/Silver/Bronze) on all characters.

Balthelion
The Almighty
The Almighty
Loading…

Post by Balthelion » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:51 pm

Hey guys, I see a fair few people have downloaded the latest version and presumably had a change to play around with it. Any thoughts or feedback so far?

Odds are I might already be working on any ideas you have. There's actually plenty of functionality hidden away in the app that isn't wired up to be visible right now. Either because it doesn't work (yet), or I'm still toiling away at getting everything set up.

The big push at the moment is towards getting the Barter Wallet up and running. You probably don't realise just how many items go in that thing. So many, that I've actually had to shake up my approach to itemising everything in the code a little to account for it all. Doesn't help that half of them are account shared either. It's going well so far, but is easily already the most complicated single control in the app besides the crafting screen, and it's likely to surpass that one in terms of complexity. The Barter wallet will also support totaling by both account and server.

The plan is to prioritise getting it functional and working with the items that are known to it. If I need to add extra items later (that i forgot, missed, or otherwise didn't know about), then they can easily be added as minor updates at a later time. Hoping to delay a v0.5 release until either the barter wallet or another major feature is ready.

Some fun stats:
  • 32,038 lines of code
  • 381 automated unit tests (So i instantly know if i break something)
  • 72 Entities (These are the objects I am tracking in the app - things like Craft Vocations, Instances, Character Classes, Reputation Factions etc)
  • 633 Commits (number of updates I have made since creating the applications)

Balthelion
The Almighty
The Almighty
Loading…

Post by Balthelion » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:24 pm

I've finished the barter wallet work (my god that was a lot of code lol) so i've folded it into the main development branch.

Subject to a bit of further scrutiny from my own personal usage to make sure i can't see any problems, I'll probably get around to cutting another update at the weekend. In the meantime, I'll see if i can squeeze in a few other smaller changes and updates.
barterwallet.png
barterwallet.png (61.93 KiB) Viewed 1096 times
barterwallet.png
barterwallet.png (61.93 KiB) Viewed 1096 times

Obion
Loading…

Post by Obion » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:05 pm

Been testing a bit.
Nothing broken found so far and I think I've tested all features.
I coudn't find the return skill "Return to Laila's market". Obtained for 3 MC's (iircc) inside Laila's market and lets you return to that place. Works individaly of the return to Bree skill, quite handy in that regard.

There's also 3 new reputation faction in latest area.
* Dwarves of Erebor
* Elves of Felegoth
* Men of Dale
All go from neutral -> Kindred, just like normal rep factions.

Balthelion
The Almighty
The Almighty
Loading…

Post by Balthelion » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:03 am

Thanks obi. Forgot about Lalia's market - will include it now.

I've got the three new reputation factions, travel skills, and the landscape token already, plus the fiddle instrument's final details. Don't think I'm missing anything else from the new region...

Might be publishing the new build tonight. Had to delay over the weekend because Riel found a bunch of barter wallet items which were unlisted on the wiki. I know there will still be tons missing, but i'm never going to find them all alone. The important thing is that the framework for tracking them is in place :)

Currently, the trackable barter wallet items in the app include 218 unique items:
4 x Coins
1 x Crafting Tokens
1 x Currency Tokens
18 x Festival & Event Tokens
68 x Instance & Skirmish Tokens
4 x Item Advancement Tokens
41 x Landscape Tokens
1 x Other Tokens
80 x Taxidermy Tokens

Obion
Loading…

Post by Obion » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:17 pm

oki!
Premium wallet is fantastic, so much stuff go in there. They just added another today btw
* Fragments of a Shadow Essence will now go into your Premium Barter Wallet.

Found something odd.
My account is premium and I have 290 slots in wardrobe. 260 is max in your Lotro Manager, add 20 for VIP and total is 280.

Balthelion
The Almighty
The Almighty
Loading…

Post by Balthelion » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:19 pm

New version out. See original post for download.

v0.5 - Barter Wallet, Fireworks & Eryn Lasgalen
  • Bugfixes
    • Fixed a bug where characters when sorted alphabetically were not sorted case-insensitively (characters with names starting with low case names were sorted at the bottom of character lists)
  • General
    • Some menu design and icon tweaks.
  • Account
    • Shared Storage: Added Shared Storage 29 (310 Slots)
  • Deeds
    • Fireworks: Added new feature for tracking your firework launching deeds for the Master Blaster meta-deed.
  • Info
    • Skirmish Lieutenants: Added a new info section with cheat sheets for every skirmish lieutenant
  • Music
    • Fiddle: Finalised Fiddle information now that the Fiddle is live (skill granted to all classes at level 5, etc)
    • Added Eryn Lasgalen Factions: Elves of Felegoth, Men of Dale, Dwarves of Erebor
  • Travel
    • Added Eryn Lasgalen Travel Skills: Return To Dale (Return Skill), Guide to Dale (Hunter Guide), Muster in Dale (Warden Muster)
  • Wallet
    • New Feature: Track all barter wallet items and types from within the app! Automatically manages counts for items which are account-bound or server bound (NOTE: In almost all cases when the game states "Account Bound" it actually means "Server Bound, for this account")
    • Per Account Totals: Automatically track a total of each item by Account.
    • Per Server Totals: Automatically track a total of each item by Server.
I know there will be tons of barter wallet items that i don't have, and that aren't listed on the wiki as going in the barter wallet (there are a buttload of crafting tokens for starters).

If you spot that i've missed any, please shout them out, if possible let me know if they are server/character bound too.

v0.4 got 13 downloads, so i don't know who you all are but thanks :)