https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread ... ease-Notes
Bullroarer Update 19 Preview and Release Notes
Welcome to our first Update 19 open beta. We look forward to reading your feedback. Please /bug any problems you encounter. During this round, we would particularly appreciate your feedback on the Hunter & Burglar damage changes and the new Premium Housing area on the Cape of Belfalas. We have not done a character database wipe for this preview.
Bullroarer Update 19 Release Notes
Welcome to the Bullroarer Release Notes for Update 19, published on Thursday, September 22nd, 2016. These notes will change over time.
Of Special Note:
After the Battle, A New Day Dawns
The Battle of the Pelennor Fields is won... but the war is far from over. Gather your strength and mourn the dead, but tarry not long for soon the Host of the West will begin its march towards Mordor. Explore after-the-battle versions of the Pelennor, Osgiliath, and the Crossroads before venturing into the dangerous and overgrown wilderness of North Ithilien. Over 85 region quests and deeds included.
Epic Volume IV, Book 7 "The Trap"
There is little time to mourn friends lost during the Battle of the Pelennor Fields, for the armies of Mordor will soon return to finish what they began. Aragorn needs your help to make a crucial decision, one that could have grand repercussions for the fate of Middle-earth: should the Free People prepare to defend their lands from the attack that must surely come, or should Aragorn risk all in setting a trap for Sauron that the Dark Lord will not be able to resist…?
Cape of Belfalas Housing
Need to get away from all the war and darkness of recent events in Middle Earth? Visit the scenic Cape of Belfalas for a breath of fresh sea air - and the most stately, well-appointed housing for sale to adventurers of all stripes. Look for a broker and travel horse in Dol Amroth and Minas Tirith today!
- * New Premium individual and Kin housing is available for Mithril
* Hook point counts inside and out are more than doubled
* Own as many individual Premium houses as you want & keep your classic house
* Premium upkeep is waived for VIPs
Flora Barter System
The herbs, roots, and flowers of North Ithilien, the garden of Gondor, were prized by its herbalists of old, and today’s herbalists are recovering their uses once again. Players will be able to gather plant-life from North Ithilien in Gondor and barter them for an evolving list of rewards by speaking with the Host of the West Herb-master and Herbalist. Gathering flora yields one of five color items that can be exchanged for various rewards, including boots, leggings, armor, gloves, helms, mantles, and more. Some colors are more common, while others are rare.
News and Notes:
- * Overall Burglar damage output has been increased:
* Aim now guarantees a critical response, unlocking your critical hit chain skills.
* Well-practiced now reduces the cooldown of Aim by 20 seconds per rank.
* Heartening Prank has been adjusted to increase morale by 2-10%, up from 1-5%
- * Overall Hunter damage has been increased:
* Focus builder skills have received a moderate damage boost.
* Focus consumers have received a strong damage boost.
* Split shot has received a significant damage boost.
- * Many Beorning skills now require line of sight.
Frog and Beetle Cosmetic Pets' movement sounds are now on the Sound Effects Volume channel in Options.
New Featured Instances are now available:
- * Sari-Surma replaces Bells of Dale.
* Fornost - Wraith of Water replaces Sammath Gûl
* Haudh Valandil replaces Dungeons of Dol Guldur
* Northcotton Farm replaces Halls of Night
* Iobar's Peak replaces Stone Heights.
- * Winter Festival mistletoe has been added as a barter item to Jeffrey Bloomer.
* Various Summer Festival cosmetic items have new icons.
* Autumn Leaf and Twilight Purple dye colors have been added to the wardrobe and dressing rooms, and will be available during the Fall Festival.
* Summer Festival emote granting items that are bound to account no longer automatically consume when acquired.
Ambient house music now plays at a consistent volume, and is no longer stacking upon itself depending on conditions.
- * Legendary Item advancement tracker bars for items in slots nine and ten now have their appropriate matching color.
* Throne of the Dread Terror - 4-piece Greater Armor Set Bonuses no longer stack with identical bonuses on other armor sets.
* Throne of the Dread Terror - 2-piece Lesser Armor Set Bonuses no longer stack with identical bonuses on other armor sets.
* The Dol Amroth Fountain housing item no longer claims to be a tapestry.
Human NPCs now run more naturally.
Regions and other adventuring areas
- * More than 88 quests and deeds are available in the new regions of North Ithilien, The Crossroads, Pelennor Fields (After Battle), and Osgiliath (After Battle).
* Impassable thickets in Taur Druadan now have more branches and trees.
* Caras Galadhon now has daytime music.
* Fixed some stuck spots in Talath Anor
* Fixed some floating trees in South Ithilien
* Fixed a floating tent in Tham Ornen
* Fixed a stuck spot in the Entwood.
* The ore needed for the quest Mining the Mindolluin is no longer buried under the ground.
* Wraiths in Dar Dugoth no longer idle incorrectly.
* The door in the Crossing-hall of Central Gondor - Ethring now makes a sound when opening and closing.
- * Players can now travel to their premium or classic houses using the character housing panel.
* Far Anorien Mithril travel costs have been reduced.
- * The option to Disable Combat Music now works reliably.
* The "Get Points" button on the Character Transfer UI has been renamed Help because it points to an article rather than the store.
Known Issues and other Notices:
- * Instances and interiors: There are many new Update 19 quest instances and building interiors which will not allow you entrance. We messed up a setting in this build, and are sorry about that.
* Epic - The final chapter of Volume 4, Book 7 is not yet available.
* North Ithilien Barter - The incorrect rings are available for barter from the Host of the West Herbalist in the Group 1 category. * * The rings available should be incomparable.
* North Ithilien Barter - Costs for the raid armor set trade-in have not yet been implemented. For testing purposes, no additional barter items are required to trade in your Throne of the Dread Terror raid armor for the U19 upgraded versions.
* Premium Housing – The Character – Housing panel cannot currently be used for Permissions changes or Upkeep. Please access these features only while you are at your house using the Housing Management button on your mini-map radar.
* Premium Housing – Other characters on your account cannot currently access your premium house unless the Everyone or Kinship permissions are set up to allow access.