Volunteers Wanted!

Random chat discussion
Balthelion
The Almighty
The Almighty

Volunteers Wanted!

Post by Balthelion » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:40 pm

Hey guys,

For those of you not in the know, my "Let's Play LOTRO" series is about to enter Moria soon, and by the time we get close to lv60, we'll be doing a full sweep of the moria instances (and later, Mirkwood, and even later, further 6-mans). It would be preferable to have a kinnie group rather than recruiting some PUGs.

Currently Myself, Hal & Benji are 3-manning stuff, so we'd have room for three more people to join us for the 6-mans. I'd be looking to use the runs to explain the instances as we go for tutorial purposes, but besides that, fun, banter, and lots of leeroying is welcome. :mrgreen:

We'd be recording at weekends, at a time convenient for everyone, using teamspeak. You don't HAVE to speak if you don't want to, or can't, or are shy (but you'll need to be on TS to follow what's going on). We'd also want to be using on-level groups, so ideally no more than 3-5 levels above the instances

We'll probably need to record these in early May, so I'm just giving you all a heads-up in case you are interested but need to level up a character first.
GW2: Taikken ~ Vasuuki ~ Artuura
EVE: Marcus Rushe
SW:TOR: Tannik ~ Celandra ~ Korrun
League | Steam | Minecraft: LeoxStryker

Obion

Re: Volunteers Wanted!

Post by Obion » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:16 pm

I have a lvl 60 bear and a lvl 65 chump

Pergarwe1
Guardsman
Guardsman

Post by Pergarwe1 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:59 am

I have a chump at level 63 or 64 so I can come along.

Aedfrith

Post by Aedfrith » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:02 pm

Got a blue captain 32 atm, and a minnie 30ish. Would prefer to level the cappy.
Aedfrith - Yarrr! | Aldnoth - Respect mah authoritah!| Hrolfdan - Buurrp! | Rumbold - BAPPLE! | Morriarty - Yak-a-boo! | Hraldan - DORF! | Aldfryd - KYAI PAN TUO KYAI! | Aednoth - BOOM! | Rumbelina - :3 | Mishhar - Grroar!

Pergarwe1
Guardsman
Guardsman

Post by Pergarwe1 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:54 am

my chump is now at level 66 so could be a little too high for this stuff. I still need the deeds so would definitely want to come along.