It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:21 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: About Mordor
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:58 pm 
Esquire
Esquire

So i looked and it still not available for TP. I read that it will be with update 22 anybody got a clue when that could be?
And also is it any good? could you compare it more too Moria or more like Helms Deep. Also hello been awhile haha hope everything is going well for everyone.

Post subject: Re: About Mordor
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:44 pm 
High Warden
High Warden

winter, is all we know about u22. so probably mid-december.

probably the best landscape to happen to the game since launch-angmar.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:25 pm 

Hello Yule!

U22 what's been said that Mordor and High-Elfs will be available for Lotro Points. When is not said yet.
U21.2 is set to be released shortly I think, been on BR last 3 weekends now. The update includes a 3-person and a 6-person instance plus assorted other changes.
After that, U21.3 is said to have the raid. Assuming it will have similar BR run and U21.2 is released early October, will put it somewhere mid November.
Haven't heard anything about more 21.X updates after that, so next could be U22.
Might be around Christmas, but since U21.2 is slightly behind the initial hope for release, September was the first idea of release date. I might be U22 isn't here until beginning of next year. I'm hoping for this year.

As of comparing, that's a trickier one.
Mordor is hard and questing takes a lot of time. Some classes have it slightly easier than others, but overall it forces players to think bit more and not just rush in. Also using more skills like protection/heal buffs and cc.
The light/dark mechanic also plays into it.

There's a complete gear reset with Mordor, everything is shiny and new. Excluding LI's ofc. I didn't find it hard to obtain gear so that's a plus.

Hope to see you back soon Yule.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:18 pm 
Esquire
Esquire

I will wait until Mordor is available for Lotro points. Seems like alot of fun if its challenging shame i have too wait to play it but ohh well.

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]