Dimaeth

Introduce yourself to your fellow kinnies!
Dimaeth

Dimaeth

Post by Dimaeth » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:42 pm

Hi everyone :)

I'm not a new Ranger, I'm the successor and raid organiser for TheBrightMelody. Aed has kindly invited me to your forum to help links between our kins, something I'm really keen to promote.
I think we have really similar philosophies about the game - enjoyment before achievement.

I know some of you are in our new channel - TheLastAlliance - it has been great to see it busy over the last week. Please don't be shy about asking for groups in there, there are no elitists, just people looking to enjoy the game and get the best out of their time in Middle Earth.

The Melody came from Withywindle, we are now over five years old, and planning to remain on Laurelin for as long as the game is running.
I played from launch on Eldar, but left the game after a year while my family were young, then came back three years ago and rolled on Withy - The Melody has been my home since then.

I look forward to getting to know you all :)

Dim

Aedfrith

Re: Dimaeth

Post by Aedfrith » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:04 pm

Dim is not only lovely but really knows her classes - not only fotm RK but also old-skool LM, so she can share lots of stories with Obi and Vime...
Aedfrith - Yarrr! | Aldnoth - Respect mah authoritah!| Hrolfdan - Buurrp! | Rumbold - BAPPLE! | Morriarty - Yak-a-boo! | Hraldan - DORF! | Aldfryd - KYAI PAN TUO KYAI! | Aednoth - BOOM! | Rumbelina - :3 | Mishhar - Grroar!

Tarahen

Re: Dimaeth

Post by Tarahen » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:40 pm

Welcome to our humble home...

Only have ran a few instances with her but only can say good things: nice person, good player, good leader
Golgordar - Lore Master (105)
Tarahen - Captain (105)
Golgoroc - Guardian (105)
Gilbemiel - Minstrel (105)
Oleah - Warden (105)
Elannorel - Rune Keeper (105)
Golgovard - Burglar (32) Watch your wallets!