Bearlo (Erlo)

Introduce yourself to your fellow kinnies!
Bearlo

Bearlo (Erlo)

Post by Bearlo » Tue May 03, 2016 2:28 pm

Hi all.

My name is Erik, swedish, 35 years old. Im and oldtime lotro player. Started playing in 2007. My main has always been my champion Erlo and i have been living in ettens at lvl 50-65. Lead raids 8-10 hours a day and had alot of fun. since the Beorning came out i have been playing that one the most. Today i concider that my main. Its fun and well also because i got better gear on it now. Have been farming loads on Champ but since u 18 i managed to win 0!!!! items soi just dropped it :)

Over the years the interest has been on and off for the game. Done basicly all raids in the game til lvl 65 top 3 on server. Server first Rift:)

Moved to Eldar and played for 2 years and once you could move toons back i moved back to Laurelin.

Had a break now for almost 1 year and am back since about 1 month. Looking forward to future raids etc.

I have played loads of mmos over the years and i always end up with endgame content, pve or pvp. But as i grew older i also realize that i cant keep up, its to time consuming.

Now im more laid back and relaxed and try to enjoy what the game has to offer. Sure im in for t2c any time im on but i dont cry if i dont get to go that night/week.

I was recently in Evolution,where i was when i stopped 1 year ago. I missed the social part of the game and Cairond( Whom i played with on Eldar) Recommended you guys. So here i am.

Ready for action or just chatting:)

See ya ingame

Aedfrith

Re: Bearlo (Erlo)

Post by Aedfrith » Tue May 03, 2016 4:24 pm

Welcome...

Lots of .se (and Skåne) players in kin :)
Aedfrith - Yarrr! | Aldnoth - Respect mah authoritah!| Hrolfdan - Buurrp! | Rumbold - BAPPLE! | Morriarty - Yak-a-boo! | Hraldan - DORF! | Aldfryd - KYAI PAN TUO KYAI! | Aednoth - BOOM! | Rumbelina - :3 | Mishhar - Grroar!

Arc

Post by Arc » Tue May 03, 2016 6:08 pm

Välkommen till dårhuset! :D
Archturus (the 'h' is silent!!) -- Rune-keeper, 105; Tailor
Deorwen -- Warden, 88+; Jeweller (+ Cook)
Gilbrindal -- Captain, 100; Historian
Kitsunegari -- Huntress, 100; Weaponsmith
Safirlotus -- Minstrel, (65+); Scholar
Skullrend -- Guardian, (52+); Jeweller
Nareraumo -- LM, (40+); Yeoman

Balthelion
The Almighty
The Almighty
Loading…

Post by Balthelion » Tue May 03, 2016 8:14 pm

Welcome!