Pergarwe

Introduce yourself to your fellow kinnies!
Pergarwe1
Guardsman
Guardsman

Pergarwe

Post by Pergarwe1 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:51 am

Well I am a 38 year old Scotsman who lives in Sweden. I played LOTRO with a guard got him up to level 75 over a couple of years and then raged quit because Turbine kept saying it was my bank's problem that I could not preorder RoR. However, being such a huge LOTR fan I could not stay angry forever and I picked the game pack p in January of this year, with an all new character. Been enjoying the story since then and I am currently in Mirkwood. Hope to be up to Rohan in time for Helm's deep to come out.

Duraniel
Guardsman
Guardsman

Re: Pergarwe

Post by Duraniel » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:06 am

welcome back :)
Relax and swing...

| Duranium - HUN | Rehmo - MIN | Duravir - BEO | Rehmli - CHP | Junoriel - LM | Tempezzt - BGL | Silvyo - CPT (storage kinship "The Rivendellis") |

Balthelion
The Almighty
The Almighty
Loading…

Post by Balthelion » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:59 am

Welcome!

And odds are Turbine were actually telling the truth. My bank activated anti-fraud measures on my account because it thought that purchasing from a "Toy Shop" in the US was suspicious activity. Which, to be fair, on paper it would be. But Turbine isn't a toy shop. However Turbine were not to blame in this instance (for once :P).
GW2: Taikken ~ Vasuuki ~ Artuura
EVE: Marcus Rushe
SW:TOR: Tannik ~ Celandra ~ Korrun
League | Steam | Minecraft: LeoxStryker

Arc

Post by Arc » Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:20 pm

Välkommen (tillbaks)! :)
Archturus (the 'h' is silent!!) -- Rune-keeper, 105; Tailor
Deorwen -- Warden, 88+; Jeweller (+ Cook)
Gilbrindal -- Captain, 100; Historian
Kitsunegari -- Huntress, 100; Weaponsmith
Safirlotus -- Minstrel, (65+); Scholar
Skullrend -- Guardian, (52+); Jeweller
Nareraumo -- LM, (40+); Yeoman

Obion

Post by Obion » Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:34 pm

Welcome to the kin and back to the game.

I too really enjoy the journey in the game and hope you have fun all the way. Seeing Rohan for the first time was a treat.

Pergarwe1
Guardsman
Guardsman

Post by Pergarwe1 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:22 pm

Balthelion wrote:Welcome!

And odds are Turbine were actually telling the truth. My bank activated anti-fraud measures on my account because it thought that purchasing from a "Toy Shop" in the US was suspicious activity. Which, to be fair, on paper it would be. But Turbine isn't a toy shop. However Turbine were not to blame in this instance (for once :P).
In my case none. What happened was my card broke so they gave me a new one, same number but different expiry date. Turbine's software refused to register the new card saying they already had one with that number and that my bank was refusing the transaction. I said I know but that is because you have the wrong expiry date and they said you will have to speak to your bank. So after enough E-Mails I did the classic rage quit. :)

andrac
Danger Mouse
Danger Mouse

Post by andrac » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:40 pm

Pergarwe1 wrote:
Balthelion wrote:Welcome!

In my case none. What happened was my card broke so they gave me a new one, same number but different expiry date. Turbine's software refused to register the new card saying they already had one with that number and that my bank was refusing the transaction. I said I know but that is because you have the wrong expiry date and they said you will have to speak to your bank. So after enough E-Mails I did the classic rage quit. :)
LMAO, that is my issue atm, exactly like you, new card, same number, diferent expiring date. I have over 1 month since i am arguing with Turbine
They closed my ticket atm but today i made another one since we understood what is happening. When they input your new credit card to their systems, they make an check with bank simulating an transaction blank (0 cash). Ofc my bank is refusing 0 transaction so card is not validate because of their stupid system. Atm pending...
Andracy - Mins 100 (tailor) | Andrady - RK 100 (scholar) | Andracya - Burg 100 (weaponsmith) | Andrac - Hunt 100 (woodworker) | Gabytza LM 100 (jeweller) | Anduta - Warden 100 (jeweller)

Noxaxe

Post by Noxaxe » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:21 am

Welcome :D
We only live once, but i die alot here :)