Craibo

Introduce yourself to your fellow kinnies!
craibo

Craibo

Post by craibo » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:23 pm

My name is james and i live in england. just north west of london (about half hour drive from london)

i joined this kin in my first few days of lotro back in what must of been 2010 now on a dwarf guardian. this is the only kin i have ever been in and its the only one i want to be in lol. i havent met a nicer group of people in any of the mmos i have played.

i am unemployed at the minute. my dream job would be something to with gardening lol. i currently attend classes at the adult learning center in my town to get the qualifications i failed at school.

i have played almost every mmo to date, (wow, gw1/gw2, swtor, daoc etc) i raided hardcore in wow during TBC and WOTLK, and raid lead for my guild (made up of friends) during cataclysm.

my other interests are reading about history, i read lots of pointless articles. (i could talk for HOURS about the british empire/ww2/colonial america lol) and exploring the strange depths of extreme metal...

i have taken lots of breaks from lotro which is why my burglar is only lvl 60 after like a year and a half, but lotro is now my main game after the trainwreck that was mists of pandaria, so i am looking forward to finaly hitting the lvl cap and being able to raid with you all :)
Last edited by craibo on Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arc

Re: Craibo

Post by Arc » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:26 pm

Welcome to the Rangers! :)

....or perhaps welcome back would be more appropriate?

Whichever the case, hope you'll have fun! :D
Last edited by Arc on Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Archturus (the 'h' is silent!!) -- Rune-keeper, 105; Tailor
Deorwen -- Warden, 88+; Jeweller (+ Cook)
Gilbrindal -- Captain, 100; Historian
Kitsunegari -- Huntress, 100; Weaponsmith
Safirlotus -- Minstrel, (65+); Scholar
Skullrend -- Guardian, (52+); Jeweller
Nareraumo -- LM, (40+); Yeoman

Duraniel
Guardsman
Guardsman

Post by Duraniel » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:42 pm

welcome :mrgreen:
Relax and swing...

| Duranium - HUN | Rehmo - MIN | Duravir - BEO | Rehmli - CHP | Junoriel - LM | Tempezzt - BGL | Silvyo - CPT (storage kinship "The Rivendellis") |

Bodecia
Pleasurer of Whales
Pleasurer of Whales

Post by Bodecia » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:51 am

Welcome my friend, to the rangers of eriador!
Bodecia, 85 warden. Rank 6.