A little too late for this, but never is too late :)

Introduce yourself to your fellow kinnies!
andrac
Danger Mouse
Danger Mouse

A little too late for this, but never is too late :)

Post by andrac » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:53 pm

I was reading the forum and I realized to my shame that I never said something about me. On this occasion I noticed that some people have with us a long time, such as Obion, Khy, Eyandil, Cro, Panthe, and some about who I not know anything for a long time, such as Calred, Augrim and many others .
I should have 37 years, although I feel like having 20. I live 10 km far from a town in NE of the country, i am married since 7 years and we have atm a wonderful girl, who taken all the names from this server starting with Andra.
I finished college computer science and from many many years I work at a company that makes one software with my country's legislation. As hobby's I have informatics and books reading (I have a huge collection of books, about 10,000 and I think I read more than half of them).
As a player, I started on old spectrum and I played and finished almost all games from 1996 until some years ago, especially AD&D 2nd and lately 3rd editions, RPG and MMORGS. Huge fan, I have written many reviews together in reference journals in our country's about new launched games and also GOG games until some years ago when I realized that games are getting worse, commercial, based more on graphics at the expense of gameplay, and then I decided to stop writting and playing. I had a break when i consolidated my job position and aimed for a leading job. I had succes. My job sometimes in boring, sometimes is hard, requires a lot of atention, i have to keep my stakes up, but financial is worthing so i will not complain, specially in a country where is pretty hard to live decent, to have vacantion, to have a job, to have a house.
For almost two years I entered in the wonderful world of Lotro where I relax when I get home, where I made ​​many friends and I spend my time nicely.
It is the first and only kin that I was, I had a wonderful experience here so far and I hope that things will not change. I will stick around for this :) I am not addicted, i hate social networks like Twitter, Facebook or anything else, but i must admit i quite enjoy our kin chat, kin members and talking and i never felt anything bad, regarding me or others, my language, my country etc. Good ppl are not meant to stay alone, and seems that we manage to group ourselfs here. Congratulations all for being nice persons.
Andracy - Mins 100 (tailor) | Andrady - RK 100 (scholar) | Andracya - Burg 100 (weaponsmith) | Andrac - Hunt 100 (woodworker) | Gabytza LM 100 (jeweller) | Anduta - Warden 100 (jeweller)

Balthelion
The Almighty
The Almighty
Loading…

Re: A little too late for this, but never is too late :)

Post by Balthelion » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:57 am

Hehe. We'll if it makes you feel better Andy, I've been here the longest and never done one of these :mrgreen:
GW2: Taikken ~ Vasuuki ~ Artuura
EVE: Marcus Rushe
SW:TOR: Tannik ~ Celandra ~ Korrun
League | Steam | Minecraft: LeoxStryker

Duraniel
Guardsman
Guardsman

Post by Duraniel » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:57 pm

andrac wrote: As a player, I started on old spectrum .......
Oooooh, those good old times........Lords of Midnight, Doomdark´s Revenge, Knight Lore, Sabre Wulf, Pyjamarama and so on.....those were really great games - how i miss the Sinclair times :(
Relax and swing...

| Duranium - HUN | Rehmo - MIN | Duravir - BEO | Rehmli - CHP | Junoriel - LM | Tempezzt - BGL | Silvyo - CPT (storage kinship "The Rivendellis") |

Dumnomii

Post by Dumnomii » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:53 pm

Checked quickly :? yes I did one :D

Have to say Andracy you are one of those key players who are a gent and a scholar and rangers would have not been rangers without you, uncomplaining as we dragged you out yet again until the weee hours trying to keep us alive as we heamed (rangers special leeroy) across Middle Earth.

Just dont give me any booze else I will be crying I love you :cry:

Dumnomii - Chimp 100, Kiraail - Hunter 7x, Skidald - Grd 5x, Angmia - LM 4x
Skaven - RK 2x, Merrywin - Mini 8x, Kenne - Ward 3x, Xavin - Cpt 4x. Zaphyri - Burg 1x

andrac
Danger Mouse
Danger Mouse

Post by andrac » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:26 am

Dumnomii wrote: Have to say Andracy you are one of those key players who are a gent and a scholar and rangers would have not been rangers without you, uncomplaining as we dragged you out yet again until the weee hours trying to keep us alive as we heamed (rangers special leeroy) across Middle Earth.

Just dont give me any booze else I will be crying I love you :cry:
Thank you for your confidence vote.
I am missing you as well.
Andracy - Mins 100 (tailor) | Andrady - RK 100 (scholar) | Andracya - Burg 100 (weaponsmith) | Andrac - Hunt 100 (woodworker) | Gabytza LM 100 (jeweller) | Anduta - Warden 100 (jeweller)