Taliesin

Introduce yourself to your fellow kinnies!
Taliesin

Taliesin

Post by Taliesin » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:31 am

I'm from the heavily wooded area of sunny England known as Nottinghamshire and no, I have never met Robin Hood. I moved to the north of Scotland a few years back and it has been awesome.
To fill my time so that I don't live on here or on other video games, I coach rugby part time and then do youth/kids stuff in church part time. Both are awesome things to do just because all I have to do (well, almost all) is have fun or play games. Great way to spend time.

History in LOTRO, the abridged version: I started out on the Gilrain server, but the kin I was in initially was all about end game stuff and not being at the top meant missing out. So then changing servers and making a smaller kin with just some friends meant that once we got to the top, we didn't have the numbers to do raids so we decided to change again and here I am, part of the Rangers.

Throain is one of my best friends in the real world (it takes so much longer to level up there, a whole chuffing year :lol: ). He's one of the main reasons I still play because he always manages to get me interested again, like telling me I should join the Rangers. Gavowyn is also a best friend in reality and he always adds amusement. And Glorfinborn is my dad. Not much of a surprise we all joined at a similar time really.

Baz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Taliesin

Post by Baz » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:41 am

Glad you are all with us and I hope you have many more fun filled moments on your journey with The Rangers through Middle Earth :)

Hal
RIVEN!!!
RIVEN!!!

Post by Hal » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:58 pm

Welcome to the Rangers, hope all of you will enjoy it here

Balthelion
The Almighty
The Almighty
Loading…

Post by Balthelion » Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:30 pm

welcome :)
GW2: Taikken ~ Vasuuki ~ Artuura
EVE: Marcus Rushe
SW:TOR: Tannik ~ Celandra ~ Korrun
League | Steam | Minecraft: LeoxStryker

Obion

Post by Obion » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:13 pm

Welcome!

okeith

Post by okeith » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:50 pm

I have actually followed suit with my friends who were into the book series before and though I was not that seasoned to be able to understand something that heavy, I still went for it and surprisingly, enjoyed.

From then, I have jumped from a lot of similar interests that sure held a lot of things together. Not quite sure how things turned out for the better for me.