Library at Tham Mirdain (Library)

Help & Advice for Instances & Dungeons
Balthelion
The Almighty
The Almighty

Library at Tham Mirdain (Library)

Post by Balthelion » Fri May 20, 2011 12:08 pm

Post your requests for help & advice or tips and tricks here.
GW2: Taikken ~ Vasuuki ~ Artuura
EVE: Marcus Rushe
SW:TOR: Tannik ~ Celandra ~ Korrun
League | Steam | Minecraft: LeoxStryker

andrac
Danger Mouse
Danger Mouse

Re: Library at Tham Mirdain (Library)

Post by andrac » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:35 am

K, first guide so corect me if I said something wrong. And excuse my grammar. I write this guide because I do this instance daily from some time and it seams to me very easy and the profite is quite good. My party is usualy formed from hunter and one guard/warden/champ but I did this instance with a burg instead any tank type and was not hard. U must be careful with the the Pale-folk, they are random-aggro but any champ will handle the very well with out major problems. Always kill the Pale-folk first and the Overseers after. Don’t walk throught grass and avoid the birds (don’t fight with them until the last boss).
They are two bosses on second level (north stairwell/south stairwell).
First boss is the one with 2 groups of pale folk. Those guys come in waves (two I think) and u must kill them quick before boss enter in fight. The boss is only tank and spank (stun some times).
Boss 2 is alone. He have one debuff – armour lowering wound and at some point he will stun everyone. In that moment he will begin one induction for healing, must be intrerupted. No other problems.
Last boss, chieftain Gursh is in the garden with the birds. For the challenge u must kill the birds before the boss. Now, usually I kite the birds and boss and the rest dps the birds (16) and after that u may kill the boss (kite and spank). The birds are easy to kill and don’t do much damage but is better for the healer to kite them instead the tank, because the healer will get aggro at some point and will kite too. The boss have around 100 k (I may be wrong) so u need to take care of power (mini – don’t enter WarSpeach, will drain power very quick and the battle take some time).
After that u may reenter for taking another quests for aditional eregion marks – choose at the beginning the quests what need to kill mobs. Easy marks, STM and some relics, bounty, cash and exp in short time.
Andracy - Mins 100 (tailor) | Andrady - RK 100 (scholar) | Andracya - Burg 100 (weaponsmith) | Andrac - Hunt 100 (woodworker) | Gabytza LM 100 (jeweller) | Anduta - Warden 100 (jeweller)

Aedfrith

Re: Library at Tham Mirdain (Library)

Post by Aedfrith » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:33 pm

Yes, make sure that the quests you take to start do not include the clicky quest (read X books etc.). You can then exit and re-enter for a free bonus eregion mark.

Hunters (though I speak from personal bias here) are VERY useful in the library for poison removal. Those pale-folk can sting. Also, because the mobs are quite small and mookish (including the birdies at the end), champ works very well as the main heavy.
Aedfrith - Yarrr! | Aldnoth - Respect mah authoritah!| Hrolfdan - Buurrp! | Rumbold - BAPPLE! | Morriarty - Yak-a-boo! | Hraldan - DORF! | Aldfryd - KYAI PAN TUO KYAI! | Aednoth - BOOM! | Rumbelina - :3 | Mishhar - Grroar!