EVE: Marcus Rushe
SW:TOR: Tannik ~ Celandra ~ Korrun
League | Steam | Minecraft: LeoxStryker

Hardric
The Elhirphant
The Elhirphant

Re: Water Wheels of Nala Dum (WW)

Post by Hardric » Mon May 16, 2011 1:15 pm

The trickiest flower to collect is in the small room with the two worms. It's tricky because the lever for the door is not where you expect. It is in fact the second lever after you enter the instance, at the top of the ricketty wooden ramp. So someone will have to go back to the lever while the other two get the flower. It is not possible to get back to the flower with the lever in the correct position.

For the caerlug in the bouncing columns room, use the levers when he goes off to heal himself, always the one nearest the mob, this will stop it getting back too much morale. And try to fight in corners to avoid nasty KB effects.

Anyone know how to get into the room with mutliple caerlug?

H
In the world before Monkey, primal chaos reigned.

http://my.lotro.com/home/character/2550 ... 377944157/

Mains (75): Elhiredriel/Elharwen/Felgard/Hardric
Levelling: Elhirphant/Ashrisa/Elhiras
Alts: Feldin/Hardalin

Balthelion
The Almighty
The Almighty
Loading…

Post by Balthelion » Mon May 16, 2011 2:07 pm

Breaking line of sight on caerlug's induction prevents the knockbacks (the tank will need to position him near the chests and duck fast around the little corners.

The Caerog room for HM is unlocked just like the flower room (same lever). Two people will wait by the gate, the third will head up the staircase you descended just before Spit-Tail. But then CONTINUE going up, unlock a door there, and you are back near the lever. Pull it, the two go in (/go collect flower). Once in, use the lever again to lock them in. Go back to their gate, and they can pull a lever to let you in.
GW2: Taikken ~ Vasuuki ~ Artuura
EVE: Marcus Rushe
SW:TOR: Tannik ~ Celandra ~ Korrun
League | Steam | Minecraft: LeoxStryker

okeith

Post by okeith » Thu May 03, 2012 8:35 am

Hardric wrote:The trickiest flower to collect is in the small room with the two worms. It's tricky because the lever for the door is not where you expect. It is in fact the second lever after you enter the instance, at the top of the ricketty wooden ramp. So someone will have to go back to the lever while the other two get the flower. It is not possible to get back to the flower with the lever in the correct position.

For the caerlug in the bouncing columns room, use the levers when he goes off to heal himself, always the one nearest the mob, this will stop it getting back too much morale. And try to fight in corners to avoid nasty KB effects.

Anyone know how to get into the room with mutliple caerlug?

H
I also tried to collect the flower but unfortunately I failed miserably. Thanks for the explanation that it is the second lever and not the first. I will try this now and hopefully I can finally collect the flower. Now I am prepared and if I can finish it I will order some real flowers at serenta.