Ettenmoors - Asking fellow Champs help

Any other Help or Advice that you need.
Danfast
Second Marshall
Second Marshall

Re: Ettenmoors - Asking fellow Champs help

Post by Danfast » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:42 pm

Great guide Hal.
I have 5 of those on my 2H weapon, using Brutal instead of Aoe, as you said, single target is needed more.
You forgot to add the cappy to the guide, which I think should be added to either reasonable or bad.
Danfast - 85 Gu
Elenarwen - 85 Lm
Elenad - 85 Ch
Healerosi - 85 Mi
Kapetanos - 85 Ca
Hrethgir - 85 Bu
Falaim - 26 Hu
Beryc - 15 Rk
Failmeister - 14 Wd

Hal
RIVEN!!!
RIVEN!!!

Post by Hal » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:52 pm

Damn, thanks dan, knew there was a class missing :P

Aedfrith

Post by Aedfrith » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:33 pm

The leeroy champ way is similar to my hunter tactics when zerging. Rain of Arrows spam is bound to hit *something*.

I also like opening with Distracting Shot - it dazes for 10sec, and has a nice "light-up" animation which allows other freeps to focus fire.

Finally, 5 Faron + Fleetness means creeps see a hunter shooting on the move, and don't like it much.
Aedfrith - Yarrr! | Aldnoth - Respect mah authoritah!| Hrolfdan - Buurrp! | Rumbold - BAPPLE! | Morriarty - Yak-a-boo! | Hraldan - DORF! | Aldfryd - KYAI PAN TUO KYAI! | Aednoth - BOOM! | Rumbelina - :3 | Mishhar - Grroar!

Hardist
Man-At-Arms
Man-At-Arms

Post by Hardist » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:12 am

I already made a weapon yesterday that will be used only in the Moors. I am using Remorseless, Brutal and Critical Multiplier, and as for the minors I am using +sprint, +hamstring and -sudden defence. I only need to use 10 more scrolls of greater empowerment on them, and it will be 100% done. Using two +morale relics and the third is the -attack duration one. I will be using the same on my rune when I get one but I think that will take a few days to get since I am out of money now.

Also I saw I need to use some +tactical mitigation virtues, like Fidelity and Tolerance. I'll play around with it all, looking at how high I can get both (physical and tactical). I think I can get both up to around 12k (buffed). We'll see about that later, first I am going to focus on the weapon, since it needs 10 more scrolls of empowerment.

One thing though, I get my majors all up to 9, but I won't have enough for all the minors. Which one to get to 9? Hamstring, sprint or sudden defence? Seeing as how I am going to be in raids mostly, I am guessing +sprint, to chase the warg puppy who is trying to get away, and maybe +hamstring, or shall I even them all up?

Hardist - Champion / Vendication - Guardian / Cuteron - Burglar / Deathron - Captain / Elmormo - Rune Keeper

Hal
RIVEN!!!
RIVEN!!!

Post by Hal » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:34 am

Sprint should be maxed before anything else on an ettens weapon, even your majors. Other 2 can be equally balanced since you can maintain hamstring on a creep easy enough. On an ettens weapon do not be afraid to not level all your majors fully up. Points into the minor legacies are can be more useful in ettens as they are the more important utility skills

You don't need that much mitigation either cause it'll likely mean nerfing your damage

Hal
RIVEN!!!
RIVEN!!!

Post by Hal » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:36 am

Oh and if a warg flees you're not catching them. Warg sprint is 200% run speed so you're not catching him. Your sprint is for chasing everything but them tbh

Hardric
The Elhirphant
The Elhirphant

Post by Hardric » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:19 pm

HiPS and 200% sprint... how the hell do you kill 'em?
In the world before Monkey, primal chaos reigned.

http://my.lotro.com/home/character/2550 ... 377944157/

Mains (75): Elhiredriel/Elharwen/Felgard/Hardric
Levelling: Elhirphant/Ashrisa/Elhiras
Alts: Feldin/Hardalin

Hardist
Man-At-Arms
Man-At-Arms

Post by Hardist » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:25 pm

We did kill a few together, Veni and me, but we were killing in the 1on1 area, and they simply did not have a chance to flee on us then :P But we didn't know about it haha..

Hardist - Champion / Vendication - Guardian / Cuteron - Burglar / Deathron - Captain / Elmormo - Rune Keeper

Hal
RIVEN!!!
RIVEN!!!

Post by Hal » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:08 pm

Killing wargs is fairly simple tbh thanks to their low defences. Just smash them very fast

Hardric
The Elhirphant
The Elhirphant

Post by Hardric » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:39 pm

What's your Creep target priority then Hal?
In the world before Monkey, primal chaos reigned.

http://my.lotro.com/home/character/2550 ... 377944157/

Mains (75): Elhiredriel/Elharwen/Felgard/Hardric
Levelling: Elhirphant/Ashrisa/Elhiras
Alts: Feldin/Hardalin